5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent app
Easiest app I have found for finding prices on air tickets. Presents several months of available ticket prices by day. Simply select your price and you are directed to the airline's site for purchase.
Published 19 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Download Issues
Doesn't work on my Droid X. This app got very good reviews. Since I travel for business, I was looking forward to being able to utilize this app in a variety of ways.
Published 20 months ago by Charles Simon

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent app, January 27, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars flights, August 4, 2012
This review is from: Skyscanner - All Flights! (App)
I like this app! This is for anyone looking for a flight you only have to look at one site. compared to other sites this finds the best prices.

1.0 out of 5 stars Download Issues, January 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars very handy flight tool app, June 4, 2014
This review is from: Skyscanner - All Flights! (App)
Amazing little app works good...Its nice to say the least. Works good people that fly all over the place this is a handy app for them .

5.0 out of 5 stars Found a Great Fare, May 2, 2014
This review is from: Skyscanner - All Flights! (App)
I used "USA" and "Italy" as my search to find a great deal, flying from JFK to Milan for $650. Sweet!

5.0 out of 5 stars love, May 7, 2014
This review is from: Skyscanner - All Flights! (App)
I love this app!! with family and my job i need affordable airfare. and this hits right on the head every time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fanfare for Skyscanner, April 9, 2014
This review is from: Skyscanner - All Flights! (App)
This app is awesome! I used it to book a flight for myself for the first time ever. Skyscanner found me the least expensive, most efficient flight available. The price was about $200 cheaper than the other flights available on the day I searched. This cheaper flight also had fewer plane changes (only 1) for the departing flight and a direct flight on my return flight. The other flights available that were within $200 of my flight had 2+ plane changes each way (No, thank you!) I compared Skyscanner to multiple websites such as Kayak, Cheapoair and more. Skyscanner has a more streamlined look than the websites, making it easier to navigate. I particularly liked the feature that shows a bargraph comparing the cheapest prices a month before and after the date you select. To purchase my tickets, I was linked to a plane ticket website that was advertising my desired flight on a special. I had never heard of this website, and would never have found this website if I hadn't used Skyscanner. I will definitely use Skyscanner again and I recommend it to anyone who needs to find good deals on plane tickets.

5.0 out of 5 stars flying the friendly skies, March 25, 2014
This review is from: Skyscanner - All Flights! (App)
very easy to find the lowest fare....vary easy to schedule trip around lower fares...perfect for quick getaways....monitoring fares daily with a flexible schedule allows for a great vacation without spending all the money on airfares.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, March 21, 2014
This review is from: Skyscanner - All Flights! (App)
Nice product. I really enjoyed using this product as it is a good for my uses on what I need it for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I am looking for!, February 24, 2014
This review is from: Skyscanner - All Flights! (App)
I really missed the old Bing travel site because it suggested the best dates to book a flight. No other program did that if you had no specific dates in mind. This program fills that void. It is great if you have open travel dates. Like it a whole bunch, actually would give 4.5 stars. Just wish it had more cities.

Skyscanner - All Flights!
Skyscanner - All Flights! by Skyscanner.net