5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
Published on October 30, 2011 by shynee

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong information.
Disapointed with unclear information about the size of the luggage. Dimensions: 32 x 22 x 14 inches is actually outer dimention. The actualy size of this luggage is 29 inches vertical. I could have got a 29" luggage for less from other sellers or from Walmart.
Published 20 months ago by Zanda

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, October 30, 2011
I bought one of these few years ago. It is rock solid even after making several international trips. The handle is protected by a zipper, so the handle doesn't get damaged during travel, which happened to my other luggage's before. Decided to buy another. It is reasonably priced. Not too expensive. Found it cheaper at Amazon. I was hoping it will come in a plastic wrapper, but amazon sent me in a card-board box, even better. Bought it and love it. Gave a 5 star.

-Shynee

5.0 out of 5 stars bought it for one trip, still using it after six!, November 28, 2011
This review is from: Skyway Luggage Sigma 3 Expandable Vertical Overseas Case (Apparel)
My husband and I have a set of Hartman luggage we got for our wedding which has held up well. But when we went on cruise we needed a second large bag. We bought this, thinking it would probably fall apart (based on the cheap price) after one trip with multiple airports, and cruise handlers but it held up so well! We keep using it (including more international trips) and I tell you it still looks almost new. The wheels are scraped up so we know it has been tossed around but the wheels have not broken or jammed at all. And it holds a lot. It has a simple design with no unnecessary pouches etc to get in your way.

I am now buying one for my father. I looked at bags costing more (after all it is a gift) but I don't see anything I like better and I know if I buy the Skyway it will last so why spend more??

Highly rated

5.0 out of 5 stars Skyway Luggage Sigma 3, October 5, 2012
I purchased a new Skyway Luggage Sigma 3 bag because I have had the same bag for three years. I average around 50 airline legs annually and the original one had held up so well I decided to purchase a new one. However, I have not retired my original Skyway - and will continue to use it until it finally bites the dust. Truly a very good piece of luggage and believe me I know.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong information., October 18, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Luggage, July 10, 2012
We purchased 3 of these suitcases. We took them to China. They made it through very well. I am very happy with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, VERY LIGHT, large suitcase, December 18, 2012
This is a very attractive bag, and it is incredibly light for its size. Have traveled with it a few times now, and it is holding up quite well structurally, too. The fabric will show some wear, but this is cosmetic only. Unlike every other (heavier!) bag this size that I've ever had, this one can be stuffed full and still stay under the 50-pound limit imposed by most airlines. Fantastic suitcase, particularly at this price!

4.0 out of 5 stars It's an ok bag., October 8, 2012
It serves its purpose. Had 10 flights in the last 2 months, two of them transatlantic, with propper wrapping was able to safely transport 2 laptops(at a time) in it, multiples bottles of booze, some other potentially fragile things. The sides and the back of this bag are reinforced, so i'd say it will hold moderate impacts, although the front is quite soft. But it does what it's made for. The reason i give it 4 stars is because it's easily damaged cosmetically, rubber corners aren't too durable and tear quite fast, but this does not impair functionality.

2.0 out of 5 stars The dimensions of the luggage are mesmerising, March 21, 2013
I have decided myself for this luggage only becouse of its dimensions. Unfortunetly they are badly described on the amazon site. The Luggage is about 2in smaller on all dimensions than described. The funny thing is that on a paper sticked on the siutcase are the real dimensions. Therefore I see the messmerising description as a intended try to fool the costumer.
I am very dissapointed, sadly I have no possibility to send it back so I got stuck with a suitcase with I can not use.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, February 4, 2013
I bought 2 of these bags for a 2 month trip to Mexico. Each bag was packed with 40 lbs of clothing and misc. essentials. They were not packed to maximum capacity and the expansion option was not necessary. Neither bag survived even the plane ride to Mexico City. On both bags the zipper was broken on arrival. I was able to repair the zipper on one of the bags but the other is trash.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, January 24, 2013
A little smaller than I expected, and just ok. Material not as sturdy as expected. A small rip from the airline after only 1 use. Disappointed.

Rate and Discover Movies