5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted
I just had hip replacement surgery, and I won't be able to reach down to tie shoelaces for a few months, so I wanted to turn my lace-up sneakers into slip-ons. These work great. I bought them in red, orange, yellow and tan. They are 45 inches long, so they don't skimp on length. I like them very much.
Published 13 months ago by Cranky*Girl

Published 7 months ago by P. Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, June 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars These Laces Actually Work, October 11, 2013
This review is from: SlackLace - Flat Elastic Shoe Laces - No Lock, No Re-Tie
I wear black walking shoes to my office every day. I wanted to make them more comfortable and easier to put-on. I tried another brand from a major retailer. They were "one size" and really constricted my feet. Then I ordered these really simple laces. They are a very low tech solution-- just shoe strings made out of elastic. You can adjust the tension, just like shoe strings. You can tie a bow, so that you appear to have normal shoe strings. Now my shoes slip on and off easier then loafers. I've used them for three months. These are nothing fancy... but they do the job well. My sensitive feet are happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great product, August 27, 2013
I love that I can get in and out of my shoes quickly during tri races. Plus the flat laces stay put instead of getting too tight on my arch, which I experienced while using other similar laces.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these Laces!, November 13, 2013
I have a large bump on the top of my arch on my right foot. Laces always cut into that area cutting off the circulation and it really hurts as the day progresses. These laces allow for any swelling during the day making my sneakers so comfortable. I also like being able to slip my shoes on and off easily without having to tie/untie the laces.

3.0 out of 5 stars "Shape memory" keeps laces bunched and crimped where the knot used to be, making laces look messed up., November 26, 2013
P. Wilson "pawil71" (Teaneck, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
These laces are nice and stretchy, no problem there. The problem I have is that once you lace your shoe, the deformation of the lace passing through the eyelet or in the bow knot, it stays there permanently. If you relace the shoe snugger or looser, the lace stays partly crushed in where the eyelet or knot compressed it. So aesthetically, that's a drag. Other laces I've found are less stretchy, but don't have this "shape memory" problem, and are my preference.

5.0 out of 5 stars saved my back!, August 12, 2013
No more bending over to tie shoes put me in a bind.This solved the problem and I would recommend these to everyone.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good for little kids., January 2, 2014
Laces are very thick pieces of elastic, that's all. Hard to tie and Look weird in 6yr old shoes because so thick. Hard for child to stretch open shoe to put it on. Laces rarely came untied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work great!!!, September 27, 2013
With the fall arriving and cooler weather around the corner I wanted to get back to wearing my leather boots. With a cool pair of slim or skinny jeans it's the right look for NYC! But tying laces can be a pain so I wanted to find some stretch laces that would fit a modern boot without looking cheap or dorky.

I use ibungee laces for my workout sneakers and they're great. But for more fashionable wear they just didn't work.

Well these laces by Slacklaces were just what I was looking for! I bought the black and put them on three boots and they fit perfectly! Wide laces (not to wide though) that have that regular lace look, but have that incredible stretching feature, allowing me to put on or slip off my boots with ease without tying! Just perfect!

I do hope they last. I've only had them for a day and I hope fraying does not occur...so durability is something I have yet to test. But for looks, ease of use and comfort they fit the bill!

I gave up on lace tying with my workout shoes along time ago. Now I can do the same with my dress boots too! Awesome!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars THEY DO NOT STAY TIED, March 10, 2014
I bought these for my kid cause his laces never stayed tied - even when I tied and double knotted. These were no better.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, January 19, 2014
they work great,, just slip your shoes right off and right on. No more tying. Exactly what i was looking for.

Rate and Discover Movies