Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Slammed
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Kindle Edition|Change

on June 26, 2016
Great read!
on June 24, 2016
I am such a book snob, so I was hesitant to buy this book. The reviews were great, so I gave it a try and read the entire thing in less than five hours. I seriously could not put it down! Just bought the second book. Definitely a good buy and a great read!
on June 21, 2016
This is such a beautiful story that it made me cry a couple of times, and I hate crying. Feelings...yuck! I connected with not only the characters but with the story too. I've never heard of Slam Poetry until this book. I think it's cool that it's based in a town that is 20 minutes away from where I live. I highly recommend this book to my friends all the time. I heart this book hardcore.
on June 20, 2016
A sweet, clean YA/teen read. I really enjoyed that about the book. It is missing some of the wow factor Colleen Hoover has seen to grown into. I believe this is her debut work. If so...yes! She was born to write.
on June 18, 2016
The story is predictable with some unrealistic and unnecessary drama. The poetry parts are interesting, but not much help to the story line.
on June 17, 2016
This book was amazing. There were times I wanted to take the characters away from Colleen until she decided to treat them a little better but she knows best. This story reaches out and pulls out every emotion you have. Be prepared to laugh, cry and fall in love with an amazing story.
on June 16, 2016
I read this book after reading several others by Colleen Hoover and it was another "hooked me in" by the first page! The way the story was woven was perfect and I will recommend it to others!
on June 16, 2016
I enjoy how Coleen Hoover creates characters and weave them into a situation that you didn't see coming. Her characters seem to have some sort of artistic quality to them and circumstances that create just the right amount of unforeseen conflict.
on June 16, 2016
I absolutely love this author. The way that she spins a tale makes you feel like you know the characters personally. There were several unexpected twists that this story took & I couldn't wait to find out what happened next.
on June 15, 2016