Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

Format: Kindle EditionChange

on February 4, 2016
I wished the actual poetry featured in the book was better, but I liked the characters and the plot, while slightly hackneyed, was comforting, and intriguing enough to keep my finger swiping. The sequels were just as good. Hoover did a great job of balancing the tragedy with humor and a little suspense. Would make for a fun movie.
on February 3, 2016
Love everyone of colleen hoovers books
on January 27, 2016
It was light reading and I enjoyed the book. A little sad but life's that way.
on January 22, 2016
I liked a lot about this. The characters were good. I loved the slam poetry aspect. The family dynamics were enjoyable too (though I didn't see some of the family twists coming and they were tough to accept and sad.) I liked the romance a lot, the reveal near the beginning was shocking and really made for good tension. The tension lessened a little as the book went on and some of the situations were unlikely, but I still was rooting for this couple and hoping they would find a way to make it work. It was a quick read and an enjoyable one, too!
on January 21, 2016
Good story for younger readers.
on January 18, 2016
loved the entire series want more
on January 17, 2016
Wonderful book
on January 12, 2016
Good read
on January 11, 2016
A little too teenager, but always amazing. Hoover writes from the heart and males you feel it.
on January 6, 2016
My favorite in the Slammed series! Colleen's first book is a winner! She writes romantic tension so well, and includes other issues that pull at your heartstrings, and immerse you in this world she has created. I love that she included Slam poetry, also.