Law & Order: Special Victims Unit 13 Seasons 2000
1. Payback Detectives Stabler and Benson investigate the murder and dismemberment of a cabdriver who was a wanted man himself.
2. A Single Life Benson and Stabler run into multiple dead ends while investigating the case of a woman who fell to her death wearing only a slip.
3. Or Just Look Like One When a popular teen is sexually assaulted, Benson and Stabler enter into a modeling underworld of thoughtless parents, drug-dealing doctors and a trendy agency executive (guest star Bebe Neuwirth).
4. Hysteria Detectives Benson and Stabler believe a fellow cop may be behind murders going back 30 years; Munch is in rare form during a child molestation case. Guest star: Jerry Orbach.
5. Sophomore Jinx Benson and Stabler suspect a pair of college basketball players of murdering a female student, but officials don't want to draw negative attention to the school.
6. Stalked Stabler fears a combative Benson will be the next victim of a real estate agent suspected of sexually assaulting and murdering a lawyer.
7. Stocks and Bondage Benson and Stabler investigate a successful woman's suspicious death and find themselves in the world of sadomasochism.
8. Closure Benson and Stabler encounter problems when the prime suspect in a sexual assault cannot be identified by the shaken victim (guest star Tracy Pollan).
9. Bad Blood Detectives Benson and Stabler hunt for the killer of a gay man whose father heads a conservative watchdog group; Munch looks for Benson's biological father.
10. Russian Love Poem A suspicious ring of Russian immigrants offers little help in assisting Stabler and Benson (Christopher Meloni, Mariska Hargitay) to solve the murder of a multimillionaire.
11. Disrobed Detectives Benson and Stabler investigate the shooting death of a sleazy judge who abused the criminal justice system. Angie Everhart guest stars.
12. Limitations Benson and Stabler have their work cut out for them when a 5-year-old sexual assault case is reopened days before the statute of limitations ends.
13. Entitled - Part I The daughter of a socialite (guest star Jane Alexander) may be responsible for the gunshot death of an alleged sexual predator.
14. The Third Guy Two local hoods are implicated in the murder and rape of an elderly woman, though they claim they only broke in to rob her.
15. Uncivilized The state pursues a media-sensationalized case against a known pedophile who's suspected of assaulting and killing a youth.
16. Misleader When pregnant daughter-in-law of a prominent religious figure (guest star Robert Foxworth) is found slain in a hotel room, it is discovered she may have been having an affair.
17. Chat Room A sexual assault case involving a teen-age girl leads Benson and Stabler to set up a sting operation to trap Internet pedophiles.
18. Wanderlust Benson and Stabler believe a pedophile may be behind the murder of a travel writer.
19. Contact Benson and Stabler become frustrated by a series of sexual attacks on women in crowded subway cars.
20. Remorse Detective Munch forms a close bond with a TV reporter who was sexually assaulted by two men, but it's Benson and Stabler who make the first arrest.
21. Nocturne The trial of an accused child molester is jeopardized when the prime witness has difficulty dealing with his past.
22. Slaves An attorney (guest star Andrew McCarthy) suspected of keeping a Romanian immigrant as a sex slave is linked to a woman's murder.
|Genres||Drama, Thriller, Mystery|
|Starring||Christopher Meloni, Mariska Hargitay|
|Supporting actors||Richard Belzer, Michelle Hurd, Dann Florek, Andrew McCarthy, Reiko Aylesworth, Kelly Bishop, Mary Lou Rosato, Harvey Atkin, Evelyn Furtak, Lance Reddick, Michael Kelly, Audra McDonald, Susan Floyd, Layla Alexander, Kirsten Sans, Natacha Roi, Dyanne Iandoli, Albert Makhtsier|
|Producers||David DeClerque, Tim Deluca, Lynn Goldman, Peter Jankowski, Ted Kotcheff, Joe Lazarov, Robert Palm, Michael R. Perry, Dick Wolf|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
AWESOME!!! Love these shows. Great quality at a great price!!!Published 1 month ago by Karen Dudley
Just what I expected, It's a great show. Just as good as the original!Published 1 month ago by Carlos Rivera
I am a late-comer to the Law & Order phenomenon. I didn’t get interested in the show until about six months ago and now I have made it through season 10. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Linda