Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Format: Audio CD|Change

on October 9, 2012
ABR comes back with another great, although very different, release. If you liked their early Christmas rendition of Carol of the Bells, or ABR in general, you'll love Sleddin' Hill. I highly recommend!
on February 22, 2013
Love Christmas music but, I'm always looking for energetic versions of the classics. I am a Heavy Metal/Metal enthusiast and August Burns Red knows how to deliver. Their interpretation of the songs on this album are right on the mark. I can listen to this selection just about any time of the year and rock out.
on November 6, 2012
Ever since they covered Carol of the Bells I have been wanting August Burns Red to make a Christmas album and then they started releasing a Christmas song about every year just drawing out the agony and now finally they have released a full album and it does not disappoint!
on December 18, 2014
I love Christmas music - it's the one time of year we can hear songs about Jesus every where we go.

I load my iPhone up with Christmas music and listen almost non-stop from late Nov til early Jan.

But every once in a while I need to crank out Demon Hunter, Disciple, Skillet, or Red to fill the spot in me that needs it loud. Because for too long, Pillar's "God Rest Ye Merry Gents" and P86's "This Time of the Year" were my only Christmas songs my wife was afraid of.

But now I have an entire album of very hard and very beautiful instrumental Christmas music. No idea how I missed this last Christmas!

Incredible album.
on October 16, 2013
Every single year I look for Christmas music that is Rock style, and every year I am disappointed. Not this year!!! This is the album I've been waiting for!

Songs are great. My wife is not a heavy metal/rock person and she likes the album too. I am a heavy metal/rock person and I love it!

I've never seen an album with such a high rating, and there's a good reason. These don't come along very often. Rock your holidays this year!
on March 9, 2013
We fell in love with ABR after the release of their brilliantly executed CAROL OF THE BELLS. This album brings the masterful touch of August Burns Red to Christmas. A Christmas album must-have for this family!
on July 5, 2015
An Amazing Holiday Record! This really brings any fan of Christmas towards heavy metal! I am impressed on the overall sound of every instrument! The mix on the record is phenomenally powerful and clear! Fantastic!
on December 13, 2015
Merry Metal Christmas!A great instrumental metalcore Christmas album.Tight drums,heavy melodies,make you want to head bang and fill you with the Christmas spirit at the same time!If Santa were a metal-head (trust me,he is) he would be blastin' this in the sleigh!
on February 16, 2013
this entire album was just awesome! christmas music the way it should be, and the fact the the little drummer boy was actually done on drums puts a cherry on the cake
on December 7, 2014
If anyone's looking for heavy metal awesomely blended with Christmas music, then this album is exactly that!

(P.S., this album doesn't have any screaming vocals on it, except for Joy To The World, which was added recently.)