Sleep Function How exactly does this work? How does it know when you wake up? How does it know how long it took you to fall asleep?
asked by E. Baker on December 14, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
I have had the Fit bit Ultra now for 3 Weeks and I am impressed with it, the sleep function needs some tweeking as it measures move so when I wear it on my wrist it looks like I'm never greeting any sleep. Moved it to the collar of a tee shirt and now it seems pretty accurate when I analyze the sleep log data.
spider 1 answered on April 21, 2012
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It seems to track how much you move, so when you settle down it says you are sleeping. I don't know how accurate it is, but it is surprising how much I wake up at night.
CKJohnson answered on December 18, 2011
Comment | 4 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
When you are ready to go to sleep, hold the button to start the stopwatch. When you get out of bed, do the same thing & "stop" will appear. You can also do this if performing an activity (exercise, timing a run, etc). It senses from the level of activity whether you were sleeping or exercising. Have only used it a few days, loving it!
Kris answered on April 30, 2012
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Once you see the stopwatch start running (you'll see it start counting & I think it shows a little clock symbol), then just let go. The screen will go black but it is running in the background. Don't forget to hold the button down again when you get up. STOP will then appear on the screen. Hope this helps!
Kris answered on July 24, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
When I first logged into fitbit, never asked me for a serial number, but then i read somewhere there is one? Do i need that in my profile. Secondly, I wore it to sleep, saw the stopwatch running, turned stopwatch off when i woke up. so where is my sleep data on my "track my sleep"? I thought it automatically showed up when you plug it in to base station? Am I missing a manual somewhere? How do you get it to show time slept, how many times you woke up, etc?
T. Bierman answered on August 25, 2012

A
Hopefully you already found out it under the "Log Activity" Section on fitbit.com in your account and then the "sleep" tab.
Blessedbythebest1 answered on September 4, 2012

A
so when I start the sleep mode by pushing the button the stopwatch starts running. How long do I hold the button down? Is it supposed to say "start" or beep or something? I am not sure if my fitbit is working probably because it only seems to track my sleep once in awhile.
DK answered on July 24, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product