Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $16.62 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sleep Innovations 2-Inch Memory Foam Twin XL Mattress Topper
|Price:||$59.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- From Sleep Innovations, 2-inch high memory foam topper for extra-long twin mattress; great for college dormitory use
- 100-percent polyurethane memory foam with 3-pound density; molds to body curves for pressure point relief and improved circulation
- Naturally hypoallergenic with antimicrobial finish; open-cell design for air flow and neutral temperature on sleep surface
- After unpacking, allow up to 72 hours to fully expand
- Made in the USA, topper measures 80 inches long by 39 inches wide by 2 inches high
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Upgrade any mattress with the Sleep Innovations 2-Inch SureTemp Memory Foam mattress topper. This mattress is ideal for those looking to upgrade an existing mattress without the financial commitment of a new mattress. Why pay up to $1,000 for a memory foam topper from the leading brand?
- 2-inch thick SureTemp memory foam is the latest in memory foam technology
- Medium Feel
- Memory foam comfort at a fraction of the price of a mattress
- Will not retain heat like traditional memory foam
SureTemp Memory Foam:
Traditional memory foam can retain heat causing sleep disturbances throughout the night. This mattress topper is made with our exclusive SureTemp open cell memory foam. The unique, patented formulation and manufacturing process offers improved airflow for a cooler night's sleep.
- Advanced foam technology - strengthened cell walls provide increased airflow and support
- Improved recovery and enhanced durability
Sleep Innovations tests all products to provide the ultimate in therapeutic comfort at a great value. Our US made memory foam is designed to provide the same comfort as the leading memory foam competition but at a great value.
The Sleep Innovations 2-Inch memory foam mattress topper is designed to provide a medium-soft to medium feel and will upgrade the feel of any mattress immediately. This mattress topper is ideal for anyone looking to enhance the comfort of an existing mattress.
- SureTemp memory foam provides a neutral surface temperature
- Relief from pressure points that cause tossing and turning
- Will assist in extending the life of an existing mattress
- Promotes proper spinal alignment
- Dust mite and allergen resistant memory foam
Topper Construction & Highlights:
- Foam is mite and allergen proof
- 1 year limited warranty
- 3-pound foam density
- Memory foam is made in the USA
Package Quantity: 1
Top Customer Reviews
My wife and I had recently bought 2 twin xl mattresses we put together in a king frame. The mattresses are so firm I looked for and found this pad to use on my mattress to soften it. I may have just gotten lucky but the combination of the firm mattress and this pad has proven remarkably comfortable. I've had a bad back for 40 plus years and have long since gotten used to getting up with my back so stiff it takes about a half hour of exercise and walking around to loosen it. Not now! I get out of bed pain free and then a little later maybe have just a twinge or two to get loosened up.
At our age we've had a lot of different mattresses including 2 latex twin xls we had for 7 years and replaced with these. None were as comfortable nor as good support as this combo of firm mattress and the innovations pad seems to be. When I lie on this pad I can feel every part of my body being comfortably supported. So much so that I almost don't want to get out of bed these days.
A couple of days ago my wife tried my side of the bed. Last night I ordered one of these pads for her. I'm betting that soon she will be sleeping more comfortably and also again have a level bed to make up.
At $52 delivered this mattress pad should certainly be worth a try. I am honestly very happy that I did.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I ordered on Jan 31 from Afghanistan for my rock hard mattress, received it on Feb 07. No more Numb arms and hands, or waking up every hour. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Todd
Before getting this, I was having a very hard time sleeping. I would toss and turn throughout the night. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Ethan Crosby
Awesome for the price! My only complaint is that it slides around.Published 5 days ago by Murielle Joseph
Not too hard but not soft at all. I would suggest a mattress topper for a better feel.Published 6 days ago by James
This pad made sleeping on a bad mattress a lot better. Works great on any mattress, especially hard ones.Published 8 days ago by R. Bean
Made my dorm bed WAY more comfortable. Definitely a good deal for the price.Published 11 days ago by skippy
This memory foam has definitely made my nights more enjoyable. It deserves the five star rating.Published 13 days ago by Amazon Customer