Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on December 30, 2011
What a Let down. I received one of these as a gag gift when I graduated from the police academy 3 years and ended up loving it. I admit it that it is quite obnoxious. It is very loud when it goes...that is when it works correctly. Let me be more specific, my first one that I received as a gift three years ago was very loud when the alarm would go off. When working properly at the designated time the blue light starts spinning, a police siren starts going off and a voice starts yelling at you to get out of bed. If you place it across the room you have no choice but to get up and turn it off...the motivation somebody like me needs to get up.

Unfortunately the original one I got as a gift quit working after about 3 years...not to bad of a life span for a fairly cheap alarm clock. First thing I did was ask my wife for a new one for Christmas which I got. This one however when the alarm sounds, the police siren is so low you have to put it close to your ear to hear it and you can't even hear the voice. The blue light works, but that isn't going to wake me up from a dead sleep. Bottom line...a defective alarm clock...hopefully amazon takes care of me since it was a Christmas present and bought more than 30 days ago. I'll update on whether the replacement works...I'll keep my fingers crossed.

If you receive it and its in working order...it's fun and well worth the money...and will definately get you out of bed!!!
on September 18, 2008
I got this as a present for my brother. Our Dad was a Deputy, so the whole thing was a PERFECT gift. I had read that it did not make a lot of noise, which I was concerned about....WRONG!!! LOL It is loud and VERY nice. My brother, not a kid, he's in his 40's, LOVED it. He has always been hard to wake up but this alarm DOES get him up! He really likes that it has a sleeper button on it..for just a few minutes more rest. Thank you so much. I definitely HIGHLY recommend this item.
on January 7, 2008
This is a cute item. I got this for my teenage daughter for Christmas. The siren sounds real and it does exactly what the product description says it does. However, it is in military time, I wish I had known that before I bought it and it's not very loud, because the speaker is on the bottom of the clock. The blue light is cool, but my daughter still sleeps right through this alarm, never even beaks her pattern of breathing.
on October 9, 2011
Disappointed in overall product. Not loud enough and battery operated.Was expecting a louder alarm clock to wake up a heavy sleeper.
on April 13, 2009
This alarm clock is great in so many ways! its loud, funny, and lights up! Great for all ages!
on December 13, 2008
This "police siren" alarm clock makes a great gift AND a great alarm clock for those who need a sustained different kind of loud noise to wake them from their sleep. My 17 year old son has difficulty waking up and this alarm clock manages to do the trick -- put it away from the bed so they have to get out of bed to turn it off. More than just novelty -- really works!
on February 28, 2008
I was not pleased at first with the service. The wrong clock was sent and it took a long time to get the right one. However, after speaking with a company representative, things were handled quickly and the right clock was sent. My son loves the clock and I would deal with this company again as I realize things happen.
on January 18, 2008
What a pleasent surprise when I recieved this item. My Husband being a Police Officer......LOVED this . We had a houseful for Christmas and everyone just loved it !!!!
on November 21, 2010
I bought this alarm clock to wake up our children for school. They are dead sleepers and I struggled with them getting up on time with previous alarms. This one does the trick! It's blazing loud. There is no more over-sleeping. They get right up, yelling at each other & bumping heads to turn off the alarm. And the great thing is is that it will continue to go off several times (just as loud, hee hee) until they are wide-eyed. Someone else left a review saying that it was not loud enough- they must have gotten one with a manufacturing problem. Another reviewer wrote that it displayed only in military time- I did not find that to be true with the alarm that we received. The only reason keeping me from giving it full 5 stars is that the clock time does not glow in the dark. Highly recommend!
on July 21, 2010
This clock is really cute and great for all ages. However, I noticed about a month after setting the time it was 5 minutes fast. So I reset it and again about a month later it was 5 minutes fast again. I don't know where the extra minutes come from because I have watched it change minute on the minute with my other clock. I just looked at it now and it is 6 minutes ahead. So I assume the longer amount of time that passes the further ahead it goes.