Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "HALO SleepSack 100% Cotton Swaddle, Cream, Small” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 67% off the $27.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
|Price:||$21.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$6.00 (21%)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
HALO SleepSack 100% Cotton Swaddle, Cream, Small
- 100% Cotton
- 2-in-1 adjustable swaddle allows for swaddling arms in or arms out ensuring an easy transition to the SleepSack wearable blanket when it is time to stop swaddling.
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap.
- Unzips from the bottom allowing baby to stay swaddled for easy diaper changes. Sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating. Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but cannot be kicked off so baby stays warm all night.
- Used by more than 1,250 hospital nurseries nationwide as their product of choice for teaching parents safe sleep practices. Recognized as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- "Back is Best" embroidery reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back. HALO supports non-profit organizations like First Candle/SIDS Alliance.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Halo Swaddle Cotton Cream Sleepack - Cream
The Halo SleepSack Swaddle replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby's face and interfere with breathing. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, it helps him sleep better, too. Its adjustable swaddle wrap immobilizes your baby's arms to prevent the "Moro" or startle reflex. And, it is the only 2-in-1 adjustable swaddle that allows for swaddling arms in or arms out for baby's comfort and to ensure an easy and gentle transition to the SleepSack wearable blanket when it is time to stop swaddling. Used in hospital nurseries nationwide, the Halo SleepSack Swaddle is the #1 choice of hospital nurseries, recommended by safety organizations and is recognized as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. HALO supports non-profit organizations like First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap. 100% cotton interlock. Size newborn fits 6-12 lbs, size small fits 13-18 lbs.
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
The HALO SleepSack Swaddle is the safe and easy way to swaddle your baby.
This adjustable swaddle lets you wrap your baby with their arms in or out for optimal comfort and easy transitioning when it's time to stop swaddling.
HALO SleepSack Swaddle
Keep your baby safe and warm with the HALO SleepSack Swaddle. Used in hospital nurseries throughout North America, this wearable blanket with swaddle wrap fits comfortably over your child's sleepwear, replacing loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby's face and interfere with breathing. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, it helps him sleep better, too. Its adjustable swaddle wrap immobilizes your baby's arms to prevent the 'Moro' or startle reflex. And, it is the only 2-in-1 adjustable swaddle that allows for swaddling arms in or arms out for baby’s comfort and to ensure an easy and gentle transition to the SleepSack wearable blanket when it is time to stop swaddling. Its inverted zipper unzips from the bottom of the SleepSack, making diaper changes easy. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap.
Safe Swaddling, Made Easy
After being tightly cuddled inside mom for nine months, it's no wonder that some babies enjoy being swaddled after birth. It makes them feel snug, warm, and secure. Swaddling can help calm many fussy or crying babies and even help them sleep longer in the first few months of life. HALO makes swaddling safe and easy. Unlike a traditional swaddling blanket, which can easily become unwrapped, the HALO SleepSack Swaddle uses strong, adjustable fasteners to get the perfect, secure swaddle in just a few steps. Simply place your baby in the sack, close the zipper, and secure the wrap snugly around baby’s torso with the fastener strips.
Recommended By Hospitals And Safety Organizations
The HALO SleepSack Swaddle is used by more than 1,250 of hospital nurseries in North America to teach parents safe sleep practices. The sack design allows room for your baby's legs to move freely to ensure proper hip development, and has been approved as 'Hip Healthy' by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. It is the only wearable blanket to carry the gold seals from First Candle/ SIDS Alliance.
HALO’s Mission: Help Babies Sleep Safely
HALO’s founder Bill Schmid and his wife lost their firstborn to SIDS. From this tragedy, HALO and its mission were born. For over 15 years we've been educating parents about safe sleep practices and have supported non-profit organizations such as First Candle/ SIDS Alliance. Since 2005, the American Academy of Pediatrics has suggested the use of wearable blankets. Today, HALO SleepSack wearable blankets are a trusted choice of hospitals, and are used throughout North America to help babies sleep safely from the start.
HALO SleepSack Swaddle At A Glance:
- 2-in-1 adjustable swaddle that allows for swaddling arms in or arms out.
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets.
- Recognized as 'Hip Healthy' by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- Inverted zipper for easy diaper changes
- Used by more than 1,250 hospitals to promote safe sleep practices.
- Size newborn fits 6-12 lbs, size small fits 13-18 lbs.
Top Customer Reviews
One thing we don't like is that the quality of this product seems to have gone down, so I'm giving it 4 rather than 5 stars. We started with two used newborn-sized HALO SleepSacks (approx. 3 yrs old), and later we purchased two brand-new small-sized SleepSacks. Old SleepSacks: heavier-weight fabric, removable swaddle attached via a large velcro tab on the back and two smaller velcro tabs at the bottom front. New SleepSacks: thinner fabric, swaddle stitched in place along the center back and at two points on the bottom front. We found that the swaddle part of the new SleepSacks tended to bunch up near our baby's face as he wiggled and fussed, which didn't happen with the older SleepSacks. I attributed this to the thinner fabric and the flimsier construction -- the stitching just didn't hold the swaddle part low and flat around the baby's body as well as the velcro tabs did.
Overnight the thread became wrapped around one of my son's toes and his thigh. When he woke up slightly less happy than usual this am, I wondered what was wrong. Seeing a purple and black toe when I unzipped the sack made me sick to my stomach. We are lucky that he will likely get to keep his toe, but he will lose skin and the nail over the next days/weeks.
I'm disappointed that this product had an unraveled thread so quickly and with such little use.
1) Zippered leg sack. We found the SwaddleMe would get kicked off by our baby's long legs since it was only held on by Velcro. Having the zippered compartment got around this problem easily. Also by zippering from the top down, there's no worries about scratching or accidentally coming down.
2) Wings. Our big problem with the SwaddleMe was that our baby was too skinny for the velcro to attach to, since it had a small strip for securing it. This product has a large area for the velcro to attach to, so there's no problem getting it snug enough. We've never had a problem with his arms getting free and waking him up in the middle of the night with this product, which I can't say about the SwaddleMe.
The only cons we've found with this product are:
1) It's more expensive than the SwaddleMe. It costs about twice as much.
2) I can only find the ones with the Swaddle wings in Newborn size, which goes up to 12 pounds. While I'm hoping he'll have enough arm control by then to stop waking himself up, I'm not sure about that. Looking at the sleepsack the next size up, it will be pretty simple to modify it to use the Newborn wings, which will still fit.
Bottom line is that we found this product by accident due to the SwaddleMe not working very well. We were walking around Babies R Us, going "We need to find something that works." Well, we found it and I can't recommend it highly enough, especially for a tall, skinny baby.
My husband and I were horrified to check on our child in the middle of the night (our movement sensor alarm went off because he had stopped breathing!!) to see all this material bunched up tightly around his throat and face!!! I was angry, and felt guilty for trusting the claims of this product. (I've now seen several reviewers say the same thing about other colors/sizes of this same product).
I loved the idea of this combo sleepsack/swaddle and we had been using SwaddleMe wraps with no problem (except that our baby would sometimes breakout of them).
I put our child in the sleepsack/swaddle a second time so I could watch (supervised) how the material ended up bunched up around his face. The swaddle part velcroes tightly to the back of the sleepsack. Then, you wrap the arms around the baby and velcro the arms to each other.
Even with a tight swaddle, and with the swaddle arms velcroed as low as they will go on the back of the sleepsack... if the child bends their legs up at all, their fingers can start to feel the bottom of the swaddle arms. Then, the baby can work their fingers and arms out from the bottom of the swaddle arms. The result is that the swaddle part bunches up around their neck and face extremely tightly, because it is still secured tightly to the back of the sleepsack with a large chunk of velcro and a tab at the back of the sleepsack.
There is nothing to keep the front of the swaddle arms attached securely and safely down on the front of the sleepsack.Read more ›
If you have any concerns or questions regarding HALO SleepSack products, please contact us at email@example.com.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A good sleep sack, but after washing it's already almost too short for my 4 month old daughter & the Velcro swaddle is a pain to fasten.Published 15 hours ago by Amazon Customer
My son sleeps great when swaddled in his halo. He manages to escape with his arms by morning but he's done that with other brands as wellPublished 3 days ago by James H.
Now that baby is getting bigger (3 months - she's bigger for her age) she is kind of hulking out of it. The Velcro is really loud when you open it and it catches on everything. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Excellent. I swaddled my son until he was about 7 months old, and I love this because his feet still had lots of room to move around. Read morePublished 5 days ago by MM
My son wasn't sleeping well at night until we purchased this. He now sleeps 8-9 hours every night! The swaddler helps keep him from waking due to his startle reflex. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Katie M.
This is hands down our favorite swaddle, and we have tried many!
While the nurses in the birthing center made swaddling with a blanket look easy, it isn't so easy at 2am... Read more
This was an item I was not sure we needed when we were registering, but we bought on just in case the swaddle blankets did not work. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Nickie