Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "HALO SleepSack 100% Organic Cotton Wearable Blanke...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 43% off the $30.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
|Price:||$21.23 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$9.76 (31%)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
HALO SleepSack 100% Organic Cotton Wearable Blanket, Natural, Small
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Organic Cotton; Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets; Size preemie fits birth - 5 pounds, size small fits 10 - 18 pounds, size medium fits 16 - 24 pounds, size large fits 22 - 28 pounds, size extra large fits 26 -36 pounds
- Used by over 1,000 hospitals nationwide as their product of choice for teaching parents safe sleep practices; Recogized as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- This item is not a SleepSack Swaddle, it is a SleepSack Wearable Blanket
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
HALO SleepSack Organic Cotton Wearable Blanket - Cream
The HALO SleepSack wearable blanket replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby's face and interfere with breathing. Made of 100% certified organically-grown cotton, the fabric is free of chemical dyes, softeners and finishes. In addition to being safer and , it helps babies sleep better, too. It is a warm cuddly blanket they cannot kick off; ensuring baby sleeps soundly throughout the night.
Used in hospitals nationwide and recommended by safety organizations, the HALO Sleepsack is approved as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. A portion of every purchase goes to First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths.
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets.
- 100% certified organically-grown cotton; the fabric is free of chemical dyes, softeners and finishes. Size small fits 10-18 lbs; size medium fits 16-24 lbs.
- Unzips from the bottom for easy diaper changes. Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but cannot be kicked off so baby stays warm all night.
- Sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating.
- "Back is Best" embroidery reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back.
From the Manufacturer
The HALO SleepSack replaces loose blankets for safer sleep.
HALO SleepSack Wearable Blanket
Keep your child safe and warm with the HALO SleepSack wearable blanket. Used in hospital nurseries nationwide, this wearable blanket fits comfortably over your child's sleepwear, replacing loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby's face and interfere with breathing. The SleepSack will quickly become part of your child's trusted bedtime routine, providing the secure feeling he or she needs to fall asleep fast and sleep soundly throughout the night. Its generous sack design provides ample leg room for kicking and proper hip development, while the inverted zipper makes diaper changes a breeze. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets.
Keeps Children Safe And Comfortable All Night
Since 2005, The American Academy of Pediatrics has recommended the use of wearable blankets for safe sleep. Unlike regular blankets, the HALO SleepSack wearable blanket is worn over your child's sleepwear, so it won't be kicked off. This means your child stays safe, warm, and comfortable all night. The inverted bottom zipper lets you change diapers easily, so there's no need to undress your baby. For comfort, its sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating, while the "Back is Best" embroidery reminds all caregivers to place babies on their backs to sleep.
Recommended By Hospitals And Safety Organizations
The HALO SleepSack wearable blanket is used by more than 1,250 hospital nurseries in North America to teach parents safe sleep practices. The sack design allows room for your baby's legs to move freely to ensure proper hip development, and has been approved as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. It is the only wearable blanket to carry the gold seals from First Candle/SIDS Alliance.
HALO’s Mission: Help Babies Sleep Safely
HALO’s founder Bill Schmid and his wife lost their first born to SIDS. From this tragedy, HALO and its mission were born. For over 15 years we've been educating parents about safe sleep practices and have supported non-profit organizations such as First Candle/SIDS Alliance. Since 2005, the American Academy of Pediatrics has suggested the use of wearable blankets. Today, HALO SleepSack wearable blankets are a trusted choice of hospitals, and are used throughout North America to help babies sleep safely from the start.
HALO SleepSack Wearable Blanket At A Glance:
- Replaces loose blankets for safer sleep
- Generous sack design is recognized as “Hip Healthy” by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Inverted zipper for easy diaper changes
- Sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating
- Used by more than 1,250 hospitals to teach safe sleep practices
- Available in various styles from newborn to 5T
Top Customer Reviews
Otherwise it's nice thick cotton good for the warming spring months with a sleeper underneath instead of a heavy fleece sleep sack. It would be perfect for a larger baby or a smaller one with a big head.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Awesome. Easy swaddling for rookies (like me). Baby sleeps in it alot and does not get too hot.Published 1 month ago by Tyler Starkey
I bought two or three of these while my grandchildren were tiny. Soft, no toxic dyes, and quite comfortable for them. Changing diapers is easy with the bottom-opening zipper.Published 1 month ago by L Grace
My son is starting to roll over and I worry that his swaddles may be dangerous for him.
Does my child need a sleep sack? Read more
works well, baby stays warms enough, doesn't mind wearing his sleep sack.Published 2 months ago by anonymous
I registered for and received the HALO SleepSack for my new baby.
The major draw of this product was that it was 100% organic cotton. Read more
Fantastic product! We had a baby who did not want to sleep for the first 5 months. This was the product our sleep consultant recommended. Read morePublished 2 months ago by socalcritic
The zipper top comes in contact with the skin of the baby. That part of the design should have been improved.Published 3 months ago by Prashant Sharma
Our girls do well in these. Swallowed them initially but they seem to appreciate the wiggle room. So glad these were available to transition them from swaddles.Published 3 months ago by Rjcarner