4.0 out of 5 stars Great dress up item
Published on January 14, 2008 by Richard K. Evans

Published on February 19, 2008 by Simon Azriel

4.0 out of 5 stars Great dress up item, January 14, 2008
Richard K. Evans (Coatesville, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sleeping Beauty Dress with Wondercharms Necklace - MEDIUM (3-5)
I purchased this dress (along with Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, and Ariel) for my 4 year old daughter. She loves playing dress up. These dresses are a good compromise between high end costumes and the inexpensive sets of 2-piece princess outfits. There are some nice details on the dresses. In general, these are closer to the higher end. It seems like it will hold up well to use as a dress up outfit (not highly active playing). My daughter loves these dresses.

5.0 out of 5 stars This dress was perfect for my little Sleeping Beauty!, October 29, 2010
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This dress was a perfect Sleeping Beauty costume! My 3 yr old daughter loved it and didn't want to take it off. She has 2 other Sleeping Beauty dresses and this one is much more comfortable and she doesn't complain about it hurting and itching (from the seams and tags). It also looks more like the real Sleeping Beauty dress and is a little warmer for a Midwest Halloween. My daughter is petite so I had to have it shortened a little but otherwise it fit true to size.

1.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it - it didn't last 2 days before falling apart, February 19, 2008
Simon Azriel (Sunnyvale CA, USA) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
We bought this dress for our 2 and half year old daughter. This was purchased using an amazon voucher sent by her grandmother in Australia. We received the dress in good time and she loved it. She wore it for a few hours on the first day after receiving the dress. Unfortunately on the second day, while helping her put the dress on we noticed that the shiny trim was disintegrating and unraveling from the seam. These dresses are for small children and should be robust enough to survive more than a couple of days of wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, love it!, July 26, 2011
My daughter is 4 and her dress up clothes are her world. She wears them at home, to the store and anywhere I allow her to. So they are all definitely "loved" and "lived in". I have found that the Little Adventures is the best quality for the price I have found so far. I place them in a lingerie bag and wash on gentle cycle and they hold together very well. I have the Cinderella and now this one in the Little Adventures brand. I have purchased others from leading department stores for $20 and they ALWAYS fall apart in 2 days. Washing them in the machine is impossible. They will be in shreds. It is definitely well worth the extra 10 bucks to go with the Little Adventures brand. Oh, and the necklace is just adorable. Perfect for a 4 year old who is a little too careless with fine jewelry.

4.0 out of 5 stars I usually buy toys that are a lot more educational but,,,,,, August 26, 2011
bearienice (Green Bay, WI USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my 2 year old granddaughter's birthday because her brother (5 years old) wanted her to have a "princess" dress : ) How could I resist that! : ) Plus she'll be able to use it for dress up and pretend play for a few years,,, it will be a little big for her this year and she could also use it as a Halloween costume if she'd like. We haven't actually given it to her yet, her party is tomorrow but I'm sure it will be a hit,,, if it turns out that my opinions change on quality or anything I'll come back and add to my review.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 3 year old LOVES IT!, June 22, 2011
I've bought other dress-up outfits similar to this one, that are made by other companies and so far this one seems to be a higher quality and for about the same price. I would recommend the dress-up outfits by this company for any little girl.

4.0 out of 5 stars dress, January 11, 2011
It was a good costume, wish the material was a little better quality cause I had to layer my daughter with a lot of clothes underneath to go trick o treating.........But she loves it and plays dress up with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleeping Beauty Princess Dress, November 1, 2010
We ordered this for my daughter for Halloween. She tried it on a few times at home, wore it to a birthday party, a school Halloween party and out trick or treating.

The material is thinner than it looks in the picture. She had to wear a shirt and pants under it and a jacket over it to go trick or treating in the MN weather.

After having it on four times the toule on the sides is starting to rip from the dress.

The free necklace that came with the dress broke after she had it on for about an hour. The charm just fell off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable Dress-Up, January 18, 2009
Got this for my daughter for Christmas because she loves to play princess. So far she has worn it a lot and we have washed it twice and it has held together perfectly. Great value for the price, but assume your little one will want to wear it all the time!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not durable, January 8, 2009
sro (Virginia) - See all my reviews
We bought this for our daughter who is almost three. She loved the dress, but by the second day the trim was unraveling. It has now been two weeks, and the trim is unraveling in a second place, and there is a snag in the dress that has caused a small hole. She has worn the dress every day, but not for the entire day, and she has not played rough in it. I am not very impressed. I was excited to get the dress because it looked cute, but when I got it I was rather disappointed in the material of the skirt because it is very thin and did not look durable. The main problem however is that the trim unravels.

Rate and Discover Movies