House 8 Seasons 2006
Amazon Instant Video
1. Acceptance House makes a trip to Death Row and Stacy returns to the hospital.
2. Autopsy A girl's unimaginable bravery toward her terminal illness makes House suspicious as he puts a life-or-death decision about her case in her young hands.
3. Humpty Dumpty Cuddy struggles with a case of guilt when her handyman is injured while at her place, and House and his team have to work fast to save the young man's pursuit of the American Dream.
4. TB Or Not TB House's patient is willing to die in order to further his social cause.
5. Daddy's Boy Lies between a father and son may prevent House and his team from saving their patient.
6. Spin House's wheels start turning when a pro-cyclist admits to taking performance-enhancing drugs.
7. Hunting A patient with AIDS stalks House to get him to take his case; House and Stacy stalk a mouse in her attic; and Cameron faces a health scare of her own.
8. The Mistake A patient's death prompts an investigation into whether Chase or House may have been responsible for her death.
9. Deception House and the team must decipher whether a patient who has cried wolf too many times now has a deadly illness.
10. Failure to Communicate A journalist's head injury results in unintelligible speech, leaving House and his team at a loss; and the heat is turned up between House and Stacy when they're out of town.
11. Need to Know A young mother on fertility medication reminds House and the team that everybody lies; House and Stacy rekindle their relationship.
12. Distractions House and his team resort to unusual diagnostic methods to treat a young man with extremely severe burns and House strikes back at a former med school colleague.
13. Skin Deep House and his team treat a young model for a drug addiction but discover shocking surprises about her in the process.
14. Sex Kills House and his team race against the clock to diagnose a dead woman in order to save a dying man.
15. Clueless When House and his team race against the clock to diagnose the source of a man's illness, the clues point to a shocking suspect.
16. Safe A teenage heart transplant patient is rushed to the hospital when she has an allergic reaction while living in a "clean" room, and House and Wilson work out the kinks of their new living arrangement.
17. All In House and the team race to prevent a young boy from suffering the same fate as a former patient with identical symptoms who lost her life.
18. Sleeping Dogs Lie When a patient needs a liver transplant to give House and the team more time to solve the case, an ethical dilemma arises that may eliminate the patient's chance of survival.
19. House vs. God A teenage faith healer challenges House and the team's beliefs about faith and God and whether either has a physical effect on a patient's condition.
20. Euphoria; Part 1 A wounded police officer with uncontrollable laughter has House and the team baffled; when Foreman starts showing the same symptoms and the officer's illness takes a fatal turn, they must race to figure out the cause before it's too late to save Foreman's…
21. Euphoria; Part 2 Foreman faces his own mortality as House and the team struggle to figure out how to stop the progression of his deadly illness.
22. Forever House and the team take on two cases at once when they attempt to save the lives of a young mother and her newborn son.
23. Who's Your Daddy? House and the team take on the case of a hurricane Katrina victim and Cuddy searches for a sperm donor.
24. No Reason House is shot by a former patient and must share a recovery room with the gunman.
|Starring||Hugh Laurie, Lisa Edelstein|
|Supporting actors||Omar Epps, Robert Sean Leonard, Jennifer Morrison, Jesse Spencer, Jayma Mays, Dahlia Salem, Julia Ling, Alice Lo, K.T. Thangavelu, Kendall Clement|
|Producers||Paul Attanasio, Peter Blake, Doris Egan, Liz Friedman, Russel Friend, Steven Heth, Katie Jacobs, Marcy G. Kaplan, Lawrence Kaplow, Garrett Lerner, John Mankiewicz, Thomas L. Moran, Allen Marshall Palmer, Daniel Sackheim, David Shore, Bryan Singer, Gerrit van der Meer, Matt Witten|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Sit back with some popcorn and enjoy... I'll bet you can't watch just one episode!
Although the DVD's are not individually sleeved, it is still a great improvement from the easily damaged double-sided DVDs of last season.
I just can't believe that House gets away with so much stuff and the show is only getting better!
I love House! The show has everything I am looking for drama, mystery, comedy, a small amount of romance, and a bit of medical knowledge all tossed together in one show. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Shell6a
You have to enjoy sarcastic rhetoric. If you have an interest in medical technology and procedures this is educational as well as extremely entertaining. Read morePublished 28 days ago by Virginia K. Atkinson
I am still watching season 1 so I can't really comment on season 2. However, season 1 is quite good. Not as good as I had hope as it does seem to be fairly predictable so far. Read morePublished 28 days ago by LD
I bought this for my mom for her birthday.She really likes the show. The item came to my house within a week of ordering it. I'm very satisfied.Published 29 days ago by Brandon Holmin