5.0 out of 5 stars I didn't expect such quality...
Published 19 months ago by Michelle

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
I like these pajamas. I ordered a size up because of other reviews but I don't think I should have, the top especially is big on me.
Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I didn't expect such quality..., December 30, 2012
Since these pj's were so very affordable, I figured that the quality might suffer but I was very wrong. Along with the adorable top, which I might even wear out with jeans, the bottoms are so warm and comfortable, I just love these. Also, I got a size larger, since I'm long waisted and sometimes the pants tend to..uh, ride up? But with these, in a larger size, that's not a problem at all and the pants stay on, just fine! Obviously, I highly recommend these and I don't do that often - leave a glowing review. Buy these! They're adorable!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pajamas, October 14, 2013
A little short waisted. Otherwise, fits perfect. Soft and stretchy. I'm still looking for something warmer. I live up north. It gets cold.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, October 23, 2013
Pants were perfect with top being a bit large but will probably shrink with washing. The fleece bottoms are very soft.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE it, June 11, 2013
This pajama is wonderful!It is so soft, stylish, and good quality. I am ordering another one. I also appreciate the good packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, June 6, 2013
im always cold and this was cheap and cute to wear around the house. Can also wear out to get coffee through drive through and no one will know its pj's

5.0 out of 5 stars PJs, January 15, 2013
This was a gift to someone else that was not disappointed by it. The PJs are comfy, have good manufacturing, and are of correct sizing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Mother's Day, May 15, 2013
The wife was looking for some kid friendly yet comfortable PJs to wear. These fit the bit perfectly. They are very soft to the touch and wear very well. They only problem with them is that she says she needs to wear a bra or something under it around the children. Otherwise these PJs are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars great pajama, November 25, 2013
andorm (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
a bit oversized, but i think that's expected for a pajama. The top is a nice thicker cotton, the bottoms are fleece. very warm. i have had it for over a month and laundered it multiple times, and it's held up really well, with no stretching or pilling. recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, November 14, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars snugly warm, November 13, 2013
Bought them as a birthday gift for someone. They love them say they fit well, comfy,cozy. Cute with the dog motif. Especially as the recipient has a good friend with a Doxie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›