5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Book, December 29, 2009
This review is from: Sleigh Bells Ring (Hardcover)
I purchased this book for my Mom last Christmas and she loved it. She is a big fan of Linda Stocks Nelson wall calendars and most especially a fan of the month of December picture on the calendar, so I thought I would get her Sleigh Bells Ring to go along with her calendar. Like I said before she loved it. It is a really cute little book. It is about seven inches tall and seven inches wide and it acutally has a story inside. It is a hardcover book and the dust jacket around the book is even nice. There is another Christmas book Linda Stocks Nelson put out that has a grey cover and that is much smaller and has a lot of the same pictures as Sleigh Bells Ring it is the $5.99 book and Sleigh Bells Ring is usually around $9.99. The other book is about 3 inches by 3 inches. We purchased that book this Christmas for a family friend and we were a little let down by the size we thought it was going to be taller and a slightly thinner than Sleigh Bells Ring but is wasn't. It was still cute though and we kept it. Overall verdit, if you know someone or if you yourself love Linda Stocks Nelson Sleigh Bells Ring is a must have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleigh Bells Ring, November 23, 2007
Joyce Jordan "book lover" (Arkansas City, KS United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sleigh Bells Ring (Hardcover)
This book has wonderful vintage painted illustrations of Christmas scenes in picturesque towns and villages in New England settings. Accompanying the illustrations are quotations done in beautiful calligraphy about Christmas, the holidays, and winter from various authors and literary works. This will be a book to enjoy every Christmas holiday season.

Sleigh Bells Ring
Sleigh Bells Ring by Linda Nelson Stocks (Hardcover - September 1, 2006)
Used & New from: $1.78