- Paperback: 328 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 9 edition (June 8, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1437707300
- ISBN-13: 978-1437707304
- Product Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.5 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,362,311 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Sleisenger and Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease Review and Assessment: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 9e 9th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Elsevier Sales & Deals
Save up to 50% on textbooks, study guides & resources for your medical specialty.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
But its good for studying on the go.
It is all just questions, no accompanying text (unlike Mayo GI review).
Note that the expertconsult.com free extra info does NOT apply to the Kindle version, only the 2 volume print texts.
It reached me in good condition and within a good period of time.
I find amazon an exellent source to buy books.