LA-CO Slic-Tite PTFE Gas Line Pipe Thread Tape, Premium Grade, -450 to 550 Degree F Temperature, 260" Length, 1/2" Width, 4 mil Thickness, Yellow
|Price:||$2.42 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Suitable for use with solvents, chemicals, oxygen and on food lines; non-toxic
- Permits easy disassembly, even after years of service; meets Mil. Spec T-27730A
- Sealing temperature: -450 degree F to 550 degree F (-268 degree C to 288 degree C)
- Pressures: to 10,000 PSI (680 Bar); yellow for gas line usage
|Number of Items||1|
|Overall Length||260 inches|
|Overall Width||1/2 inches|
|Size||260" Length, 1/2" Wide|
|Temperature Range||-450/550 Degrees Fahrenheit|
Specification for this product family
|LowerTemperature Range||-450 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Upper Temperature Range||550 Degrees Fahrenheit|
Packed with PTFE, Slic-tite Tape provides a highly resistant seal on pipe threads for all types o... See more product details
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Packed with PTFE, Slic-tite Tape provides a highly resistant seal on pipe threads for all types of service. This high-density tape works with several types of systems, and it permits easy disassembly, even after many years of service.
LA-CO Slic-Tite PTFE Gas Line Pipe Thread Tape
- High density, 4 mils thick tape
- Provides a highly resistant seal on pipe threads for all types of service
- Suitable for use with solvents, chemicals, oxygen and on food lines.
- Permits easy disassembly, even after years of service
- Meets Mil. Spec T-27730A
- Sealing temperature: -450°F to 550°F (-268°C to 288°C)
- Pressures: to 2,000 PSI (136 BAR)
Size: 260" Length, 1/2" Wide
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Usually, the tape is easy to apply though sometimes the brush-on sealants are easier for smaller parts but in some of the reviews for related products reviewers claimed that the seal would occasionally fail. Also, if you have only an occasional need to seal threads, the tape seems like it will always work whereas the I wondered what the brush-on's might be like after several years on the shelf.
The roll is 260" long which is enough for quite a few connections. The picture of this tape is misleading. You only get one roll of tape, not two.
Sealed the air & Water leaks used to seal water leaks gas pipes anything its working with all types of pipes, very happy with it
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This tape is really thick and seems to cut off the threads easily. But it makes a seal so I guess it works.Published 8 days ago by Dustin Bennett