Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 10, 2014
I need to get the negative aspect out of the way first - this "wrap" is PAINFUL to apply, and the stickers for the watch buttons are sort of pointless. I spent waaay too much time trying to get this thing applied so it didn't look like an amateur (read: me) did it. It still isn't perfect, but it's rather difficult to see the imperfections now.

The good: This thing looks as advertised. It really does transform the Pebble. I haven't had the slightest issue with it since I finished applying it, and have received complements on how it looks from two other Pebble owners, both of whom thought it was a special edition watch.

If you like how the wrap looks in the pictures, I think you'll be pleased with how it ends up looking on your wrist.
on February 4, 2014
I'm very excited about all of the attention my carbon fiber Pebble is getting! People really think I have a special edition pebble and I let them believe it! :) The package arrived via Prime and the packaging was very clean and easy to open. The installation instructions we're clear. I followed the Install video and it made it super easy to figure out, honestly a 4 year old could install this. I'm super impressed by the precision and quality of materials. I never purchased a Slickwraps before this, but now I'm a lifelong customer!

Thank for for an amazing product!

Oh and thanks for the included screen protectors, they rock!
on March 20, 2014
I was expecting just a sticker type cover for my Pebble, but what I got was much more than that. The first thing that caught my attention was the detail in the carbon fiber print. It's not just the pattern printed on a sticker, it's actually textured like carbon fiber. The wrap is also a thicker than I expected, which is a good thing because it means it will last longer.

The package includes the main wrap (which also extends to the outside edges of the back part of the watch), two sets of button covers, wraps for your charger, two screen protectors, and a microfiber cleaning cloth that is of great quality as well.

Overall, I am very impressed with Slickwraps and the quality of the product they produce. I am so impressed, I thought about ordering another style for my Pebble.
on February 25, 2015
After using my Pebble for over a year, it was starting to show it fair share of scratches and scuffs. I was just going to get a screen protector to help reduce the effect of the scratches, but realized I was beating up the rest of the watch as well. I ordered these because I like the look of carbon fiber, and it tends not to show scratches or damages as much as a single color material.
I received the package, opened it, and found there were no installation instructions. There was instead a card which directed me a website with various installation videos for different applications. I watched some of the video, just to make sure I wasn't missing anything, and then dove right in. It does take some skill and patience to line everything up properly, but once you get it, it installs cleanly. I made the mistake of trying to put the screen protector on last, and wasn't quite lined up correctly, leading to one corner not adhering to the screen very well. I eventually trimmed the corner to get it to adhere.
I'm pretty tough on my watch, and had some pretty good scratches and scuffs on it. This covered up all of those, and provides a good degree of armor to the watch. I'm already seeing a few small scratches on the screen protector that would have likely ended up being large scratches on my screen. I'm very happy with this product. I even get more compliments than usual on the watch now.
on January 15, 2016
The skin itself is fine; it looks pretty good and was cut perfectly for my Pebble. My issue is with the screen protector which is a separate piece from the skin. It's not as clear as I would like and from certain angles it looks a bit opaque. It's not like my Pebble can display hi-res images but I'd like it if I couldn't tell it was on.
on June 4, 2014
I have to admit I was a little skeptical when I received this wrap. It is basically a thick sticker and a clear piece of plastic for the screen. After a bit of fitness I was able to put the wrap on and I was very impressed by the way it fit perfectly and the new look it gave my watch. You can't tell that it is not a part of the original watch. It seems to be very secure on the watch. I guess only time will tell if it will stay on through the sweat and workouts. It definitely seems that it will hold up against some everyday bumps and scratches. I really like the new look. I also upgraded the strap and it looks like a whole new watch.
on August 7, 2015
My husband absolutely loves the customized look the wrap gives his pebble watch. I even put it on upside down and had to switch it and the adhesive has held up, it's been 2 months now. He is a blue collar worker and can be hard on things, so I am impressed.
on May 8, 2014
I bought this for my beat up Pebble watch & this made it look almost new again, In fact, better than new. However, applying it to the watch takes a steadier hand than mine & I found that parts of it didn't stay on too well. I'd cleaned the watch with alcohol so it should have been easy for the adhesive to stick. Still someone with a steadier hand & more skill with this sort of thing might have a lot better luck.
on April 1, 2015
Just installed this wrap on my Pebble. Was a bit of a pain to get wrapped around the watch without being lopsided, but I eventually got it. It helps to follow the instruction from slickwraps.com/instructions, as the entire wrap needs to go on in a certain orientation. If it ends up upside-down, you're gonna have a bad time. The thicker horizontal bar goes on the bottom of the watch.

All in all, brings a lot of added value to a cheap plastic watch.
review image
on January 14, 2014
Shipped with a matte screen protector. Making the screen protector totally useless since it looks like you are looking through frosted glass. But SlickWraps is making things right. Once that's resolve this is a pretty awesome way to differentiate your watch.

The wrap and button covers are very nice. The buttons give a great grippy feel when you press them. This is a nice way to differentiate your Pebble from everything else. Beautiful feel and subtle look!