Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

Format: Board book|Change

on October 15, 2013
Basically I like the book, but some of the sliding windows are very difficult to open and some I haven't been able to open yet, fearing I may damage the book. My grandson likes sliding open the windows that do work. Nice bright colors and variety of vehicles.
on September 18, 2013
My son loves this book. He has gotten where he will use the words "up" and "down" when sliding the pieces. This is one of his favorite books that we always pack when we are going on a trip because he likes it so much.
on January 3, 2014
My 2 year old loves trucks and this is a great book to practice colors and match trucks., I would recommend this book for any kids who like trucks.
on September 29, 2015
Kids love books they can touch and move, so this one has been a hit over the years. So much so that we bought this one as a gift for another child. It is very colorful and teaches the names of lots of different trucks, colors, and drivers. It has 8 thick board pages and works in pairs so the left side of the book has full pictures and names of the trucks and the right side is divided into four "windows" with a name/color/picture/driver on the outside of the window and they slide it open to reveal the truck.
on March 23, 2008
We got this book for our truck-obsessed son when he was 18-months old and 6 months later it's still one of his favorites. The nice colorful pictures will surely grab the attention of any young truck lover
on December 13, 2014
Our 18 month old grandson loved sliding the pictures back and forth in this book of trucks. I can tell that as he grows he will enjoy the picture association and will learn the word associations as well. Really well made for heavy use.
on May 3, 2016
I bought this book for my toddler grandson. He loves the sliders that reveal other pictures. Overall, this is a really good book to buy a young child. The interactive element is always a fun thing for the young ones. (Besides have very nice photos of different kinds of trucks.)
on April 19, 2014
My son LOVES this book! He's 21 months and is in love with trucks of all various kinds. This is a great book for your child who loves trucks. It enables him to slide and find the different trucks. We love this book!
on April 22, 2016
Really cute book, great for tactile kids. My son loves to slide the panels, although they can be a bit hard to grip and get stuck. Overall it's a nicely done book with a variety of vehicles and introduced some vocabulary for young pre-readers.
on February 25, 2015
I got this for my toddler son two months ago and he's read it at least ten times a day ever since. He carries (and drops it) everywhere, and there's definitely wear around the edges, but the doors are all functioning perfectly still. He never gets bored with it. There's a page where you find the truck by color, by associating the small picture with the larger picture on the opposite page, by word, and by the occupation associated with the truck. Absolutely love this series of books.