Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Format: Board bookChange

on January 3, 2014
My 2 year old loves trucks and this is a great book to practice colors and match trucks., I would recommend this book for any kids who like trucks.
on March 23, 2008
We got this book for our truck-obsessed son when he was 18-months old and 6 months later it's still one of his favorites. The nice colorful pictures will surely grab the attention of any young truck lover
on October 15, 2013
Basically I like the book, but some of the sliding windows are very difficult to open and some I haven't been able to open yet, fearing I may damage the book. My grandson likes sliding open the windows that do work. Nice bright colors and variety of vehicles.
on September 18, 2013
My son loves this book. He has gotten where he will use the words "up" and "down" when sliding the pieces. This is one of his favorite books that we always pack when we are going on a trip because he likes it so much.
on June 2, 2009
This is my 15 month old son's favorite book! Whenever we need to hold his attention or he gets grumpy, we can get out this book and he is always happy. He often gets this one out himself, he loves it so much. It is very durable! I especially love the "slide" feature instead of the flap book style. It is very easy for little hands to operate without getting torn up. Highly recommend!
on August 14, 2013
Much to my dismay, one of my 17-month old twins has developed an obsession with trucks and wants nothing more than to read this book All. Day. Long. There's no real story to it, which makes it boring to me, and, as other reviewers have mentioned, some of the windows stick too much to be slid by little fingers...but he loves it anyway and asks us to read it to him constantly. Can't argue with that!
on March 16, 2015
My grandson is delighted with this book. The doors slide open easily and it seems sturdy enough to withstand the occasional throwing of it across the room in an impulsive tantrum that only a 2 year old has perfected. I love him so much!
on December 13, 2014
Our 18 month old grandson loved sliding the pictures back and forth in this book of trucks. I can tell that as he grows he will enjoy the picture association and will learn the word associations as well. Really well made for heavy use.
on September 29, 2015
Kids love books they can touch and move, so this one has been a hit over the years. So much so that we bought this one as a gift for another child. It is very colorful and teaches the names of lots of different trucks, colors, and drivers. It has 8 thick board pages and works in pairs so the left side of the book has full pictures and names of the trucks and the right side is divided into four "windows" with a name/color/picture/driver on the outside of the window and they slide it open to reveal the truck.
on April 19, 2014
My son LOVES this book! He's 21 months and is in love with trucks of all various kinds. This is a great book for your child who loves trucks. It enables him to slide and find the different trucks. We love this book!