Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SlideBelts Women's Canvas Belts - Birthday Cake with Winged Silver Buckle (Trim-to-fit: Up to 48" Waist)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Size: One Size|Color: Birthday Cake with Winged Silver Buckle|Change
Price:$42.00+ $2.03 shipping

on July 31, 2014
The canvas belts are not as nice as the leather ones, unfortunately. They are still far better than the average canvas belt but I find that they are not as well constructed as I expected based on experiences with their leather belts. The backing makes the canvas front bow and pucker weirdly in places on its edges. The buckle is still perfect and well designed (it is the same ones as on the leather belts). Lastly, I find many of the canvas belt colors to be garish and I would never wear them. Slidebelt's customer service is amazing, however.
on January 8, 2015
Bought the Purple/Pink/White one and I absolutely LOVE the mechanics of the belt. As far as usefulness goes, can't be beat. No questions asked, these will be my go to for useful belts. The colors, though, aren't as bright as they seem to be in the photo. Rather than being a bright white, it's almost got a silver tone to it, same with the pink and purple, they're just a little dull, not very vibrant. I think perhaps it's due to the backing material peeking through the threads ever so slightly?

I'll probably stick to the leather belts or the darker canvas ones, rather than get the bright candy colored belts, but like I said before, the functionality absolutely can't be beat. So far so good!
on March 2, 2016
The belt arrived on time in perfect condition. Packaging was very professional, and instruction was easy to follow. Overall, its a beautiful belt with a shiny buckle. I finally can wear a belt without punching holes! How amazing was that!
on April 22, 2015
This belt is great. It's cute and easy to use. The ratcheting mechanism for tightening makes it easy to get a custom fit, which is perfect since my waist size changes all the time. Looks great with jeans, and the front buckle isn't too large for a women's belt. Would definitely recommend and I'm thinking of getting another in a different color.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 11, 2015
my first slide belt. I love it. works great and looks great.
on May 5, 2016
The belt is nice quality however, this is labeled as women's and it is actually the men's belt buckle. Returned and purchased the women's belt directly from manufacturer.
on December 6, 2014
Belts are so junky these days. But this belt has really met my need for a working belt with easy adjust as I loose more wait
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 8, 2016
Great belt. Works well. But, for women, the belt buckle is too big.
on November 12, 2015
Excellent belt for my daughter
on September 26, 2014
DUUUDDDEEEEEE....so sick bro. Colors like BLAM. Slide is WHAPPAAAAAWWW. Bro....dude....you know what I'm saying.