5.0 out of 5 stars SlideBelts vs. MissionBelt, April 18, 2014
DRM "DRM" (New England USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SlideBelts Men's Single Buckles (Apparel)
After seeing the MissionBelt on an episode of SharkTank. I bought one. I can't complain based solely on my experience with it. However, as with most products, you don't know the true value of a product until you try the competition. When compared to the SlideBelts, the MissionBelt cannot compete. The SlideBelts buckles are much more sleek and strong. It is almost as if the MissionBelt is a cheap knock-off. Another great thing is that if you have already purchased a MissionBelt and want to upgrade to a SlideBelts buckle, you don't have to buy the leather again (unless you want a new color). The SlideBelts buckles fit the MissionBelt leather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Greate thing for its price, July 5, 2014
I prefer sliders and tried them a lot. Definitely, SlideBelts are the best choice for its price among all sliders I had. Very good buckles - I use gunmetal and silver. The big problem with buckles in general - they loose original color after some time. Not the SlideBelts. It seems I will use them for long time not changing.

4.0 out of 5 stars buckle, June 10, 2014
My mission buckle broke ,so after reading reviews I bought this buckle to go on my mission belt, I like this buckle better then the mission on how it releases ,but it has came off off the belt twice in about two weeks since I had it and it is a little heavier then the mission buckle,, next time I need a new belt I will by the Slide belt and buckle together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels thin at the buckle, replaced a 50" belt with a 48"... a problem solver for the large guy that still has a waist., April 25, 2014
This review is from: SlideBelts Men's Single Buckles (Apparel)
WE know who we are, the guys with the big belly that still have not given up on the concept of a waist line. Unlike the guys that have given up, we still refuse to pull our pants up over our belly... If you relate to what I'm saying, this review is specifically for you, but the feature I like may appeal to others as well.

When I look at the buckle from the side, it does not look thin. When I wear it, it feels thin however. I'm a big guy with a belly that hangs over the belt a bit. And my hips seem smaller than my waist, so I have to pull my belt extra-tight to get it to hold my pants up as a result of my shape. That is fine while standing, but if you have a sit-down job, you really put a lot of pressure on your belt-line below the navel. By the end of the day I have quarter inch deep impressions of my belt and jeans button in my waist line, and it is quite painful.

My wife bought me one of these as a gift, and it was touch and go from the start. I normally wear a 50" or 52" belt, so the fact that this one stops at 48 was worrisome. Also, the buckle looks thick and probably painful to add to my seated wast-line. But guess what?!? The belt fit me fine in every way. When I get home at the end of the day, I continue to wear my belt, whether at my desk, or on the couch. I no longer have the continual urge to take my belt off as the day wears on, regardless of how much I have tightened the belt.

The bottom line is I'm at the end of the range these belts were designed for, and I am /very/ happy with this purchase. I really don't know why they don't have longer sizes, as this is a really good belt for the larger man. Longer belts will cost more, but I would pay it to add 2 to 3 inches to this pne. It "fits" but it is awfully short if I don't pull it too tight.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy-to-use, attractive, quality belts & buckles at a bit of a cost, March 30, 2014
My global review for the three belts and four buckles I've bought:

Even this co.'s lower-end belts are high quality, the belts and particularly the buckles are quite attractive, and the SlideBelts "system" is simple to use to mix & match the belts & buckles. 5 stars for all of this. (Of course quality costs, so 3.5 to 4 stars for the prices simply because I'm cheap.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great looking, January 12, 2014
Love slide belts... such a smart design! Only one complaint... the latch that holds the teeth tight on the belt sometimes comes out and then the buckle falls off (only when off, never during wear). Easily solved, just used a tiny piece of tape to hold the latch shut.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a Beauty!, January 12, 2014
This review is from: SlideBelts Men's Single Buckles (Apparel)
Another amazing buckle from slidebelts! Now I have more diversity for my belt collection. Switching buckles is a breeze too

5.0 out of 5 stars A work of art!!!!, January 7, 2014
Ron Texas (Tyler, TX United States) - See all my reviews
Extremely well made with outstanding design and functionality. It comes in a variety of finishes and this seemed most neutral for a variety of trousers.

4.0 out of 5 stars looks sharp, a tad expensive but is well made and should last a while, December 26, 2013
looks sharp, a tad expensive but is well made and should last a while. this is the fourth slide belt i own...they are all nice. good brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, December 10, 2013
Great price, great quality! This will make a great Christmas present! The packaging could have been better for the price but either way, it arrived in one piece.

SlideBelts Men's Single Buckles