5.0 out of 5 stars Marvelous Belts
I love this belt, not only has it freed me from the tyranny of the belt hole being worn and torn, but as it turns out,I lost 60 lbs fighting cancer. This was the only belt I had that I can use the whole time during my weight loss period and am now ratcheting it back up as I gain weight.
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the Belt, Hate the Buckle..............
After adjusting this belt to my size it works perfectly >>> no quams about that at all !!

But after only wearing 3-4 times I'm noticing scratches in the Black Center Fill of the Buckle and I'm concerned that these will get worse and make the buckle unpresentable.

Considering returning it to replace for another style......... jury is still...
Published 2 months ago by Leonard

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvelous Belts, December 30, 2013
This review is from: SlideBelts Men's Black Winged Leather Belt - Custom Fit (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice belt, January 12, 2014
I really like this belt. After trimming it several times (I wanted to be sure not to take too much off), I set the cut end into the buckle. I really like the ratcheting that locks the belt in. This allows me to quickly tighten or loosen the belt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful belt, January 12, 2014
My husband is very happy with this belt. It looks expensive and has been mistaken for a designer belt. It looks great on him. My only concern is how it will hold up over time because of the slide design. Time will tell, as he wears this belt multiple times per week. If we have any problems I will update this review accordingly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best belt that I own, January 11, 2014
Very happy with belt. I have this belt for 2 weeks now. The instructions are clear and specific to ensure you trim the belt to the correct size. It doesn't hurt to simply put belt on uncut, and see how much you want/need to remove. If it seems two inches too long then simply cut two inches off. I love the ratchet action and the release works well too. Quality and finish are very nice as well. I am hopeful that without needing holes this belt will last longer than traditional belts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best belt I ever bought!, January 20, 2014
I love it! chose this belt because I had problem finding a hole that made the belt the right size. Easy to adjust and to remove. I would recommend this belt to others and have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handsome, unique belt., January 10, 2014
Nice classy looking belt. Easy to use. Great warranty. The quality of leather is very good. I'm contemplating getting another belt of another color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Belt He's Ever Owned, January 10, 2014
ibkathy (Seneca Falls, NY USA) - See all my reviews
My husband can't say enough about the ease of use on this belt. It's easy to use, looks great, and fits perfectly. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, classic style, January 10, 2014
I picked up this belt as a deal of the day. I was intrigued by the concept and the style looked great. When it arrived I was very pleased. Well made, heavy buckle. I am not going to say it is handmade, it is factory no doubt, but very well put together. The concept that I can cut the belt to length is awesome. Just follow the charts and the included instructions. If you are planning on giving it for a gift, it came in a very nice box.. something you won't get elsewhere. For the price and concept I give this 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars SlideBelt, December 25, 2013
This is a great belt the ones with holes are junk no matter what they cost I wish I knew about these years ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, March 19, 2014
cHEK (Portland, Oregon) - See all my reviews
Great belt. Excellent customizable fit. Easy to adjust and take off. I worry I might beat up the front surface of the buckle by rubbing up against walls etc. but so far so good after a month of use.

Glad I ordered the original!

ARRAY(0x9f7b33a8)