Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Package Quantity: 1Style Name: classicChange

on March 5, 2011
Very nice case. Well made. No flaws in case that I can find. Good sturdy zipper. Nice name tag viewing pouch on it. I wished it were padded and would have gladly payed a bit more for a padded one but I could not find one that was padded and fit my tripod. (looked for months) Most were way too long or too short or too small of a diameter. I will wrap a towel around my tripod when I use this case to protect it a bit more, has sufficient room for that(I generally carry a towel with my camera anyway to cover it when it is out for an extended time). All in all a nice case and I would recommend it.

Update. Just purchased 2 more of these cases. Both arrived quickly and in fine condition. I ordered 2 more so I could replace an older tripod case that the zipper broke on and so that I could use the other one for a monopod and lighting stand. These cases are very good quality and I can probably find more uses for them. I am going to look for more cases by Slik of various sizes and replace worn camping gear totes (tent poles and fly rod) and other things. If they have any other sizes of the same quality I will check them out. Typically totes you get with equipment tends to be cheap thrown in for free types. FOr the price and quality of these cases I can certainly see replacing a few torn and tattered accesory bags! When I am ready to upgrade my tripod I definately will look into the tripods that slik makes to see if they are of the same quality.
on August 20, 2008
Slik Tripod Carrying Case - Medium- 25" X 4.25" with Adjustable Carry Strap, Outside Pocket & I.D. Pocket.

This low cost, light weight tripod carrying case is acceptable for protecting short tripods from scratches and dings in the trunk of your car. It is not padded, so may not be suitable for rougher use. If you feel you need some padding, an option would be to wrap your tripod in a towel before inserting it in the case. The Slik U-112 Deluxe tripod with three-way pan head folded fits in it perfectly. The case appears to be well-made. The zippered pocket is suitable for holding camera mounting studs or plates, a camera remote, or a camera cable release, but is not large enough to hold a tripod head. Because the case is a single layer of fabric with a vinyl coating on the inside and not padded, it can be folded compactly enough to fit in most coat pockets or camera bags. The vinyl lining provides some water resistance, but the case should not be expected to be waterproof or to float. The zipper on the main compartment opens the top of the case and about 2/3 of its length. The strap's length is adjustable from about 18" to about 40", and the strap is not removable and is not padded. I wish the case were available in a lighter color that would make it easier to see inside the case or its pocket. This tripod case is a good value.
on February 22, 2008
I just wanted to note to anyone looking at the Slik U-212 DX tripod and wants a carrying case, this one is too short. You need the Large - 31" X 5" version with the U-212. I thought I might get away with this 25" shorter version because some of the "Customers who purchased this item also purchased..." lists had this case listed along with the U-212. Great case though - seems to be adequately constructed for daily use. The zippered pocket on the outside has a clear window for a business card to show through for identification, a nice touch. Any damage that you could impart on this case would also damage the tripod your were carrying inside it!
11 comment14 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 14, 2009
The bag is well made for the price. Although the fit is loose for my Vanguard MG3 tripod from Costco, the bag looks good when I wear it over the shoulder.

The cross section is 4.5" X 5", and it is smallest I could find in the net. And the Cameta camera shipped the bag in timely manner.
review image review image
11 comment12 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon October 11, 2008
I purchased this carrying case for my Slik Tripod with 3-Way Panhead. It was recommended by Amazon itself. i have used it for 2 outdoor trips in last 3 months.

Fabric/Material: Decent quality. Can withstand the wear & tear of occasional use. Zipper is good quality & the carrying strap is good.
Use: Convenience to use: Can easily fit in a backpack.
Cost: Very cheap.

Overall, you get what you pay for. If you are an avid photographer, go to lot of outdoor trips and carry tripod all the time, this is not the right case for you. It might wear out at seams. However, if you are an amateur or do photography as a hobby, this is a decent choice, worth to pay for.
on February 27, 2012
I use this with a cheap full size sunpak (22" folded up) tripod and it works well. The strap is long enough to adjust it so that the case fits across your back. I use this for day hikes and wildlife photography. The strap is adjustable, but there isn't really any padding on the strap, so it can get a little uncomfortable on long hikes. The radius of the case is maybe 7 inches so tripods with large panning heads should fit alright. You may want to double check the specs, but I don't have to disassemble my tripod for it to fit in the bag, which I find convenient. The case its self is just a woven bag that won't really offer any protection. If you need protection you shouldn't be buying this bag, since it's not really a case at all. I think its only intended use is to store and make transporting a tripod by hand a little easier. Just man up and this tripod bag shouldn't be a problem. For the price it's a five star item.
on August 31, 2011
Bought this alone side my tripod Sony VCT-R640.

Fit very nice in it without any problem..good design and price.

It has a few pocket for things such as cable/battery.
22 comments5 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 20, 2011
Before buying this product I accidentally bought a 30" Tripod case on Amazon from a vendor, the vendor was kind enough to get the product back and not charge me with re-stocking fee.

Anyways I have a Sun-Pak tripod with Roller ball head on top, So I got this tripod cover and its a Perfect fit. The quality is good and easy to carry. There is a small zip where you can put your Camera Lens cover or something even a small wallet.

Overall It's a good product and well built, I haven't used it in Rain, however I think it will do not harm to Tripod in Rain too.
on May 15, 2008
I just received two of the Slik medium tripod carrying cases-one for my tripod and one for my husband's. I am extremely pleased with the product. Very well made, good fabric, and generously sized. I am even more pleased considering the low price of the case. I feel I received great value for my money. I think even a slightly larger tripod than both of ours would fit. If you are considering ordering this product, the length is true and the width is across an end. Kind of hard to describe but lots of room. I would order the same product again.
on February 12, 2007
This tripod case is made of good fabric and fits nicely a tripod like the SLIK SDV-20.