4.0 out of 5 stars The truth of the Product does it work (Yes & No)
Published 21 months ago by Cass

3.0 out of 5 stars Great price
Overall, this product is not worth trying. The product line is pretty good, I have used their products before. There isn't anything special about this wash, except that it does make the skin soft. I wouldn't buy it again though just for that and was a little disappointed from this purchase.
Published 11 months ago by Always Sleepless

4.0 out of 5 stars The truth of the Product does it work (Yes & No), June 30, 2012
This review is from: Slim Extreme Anti-cellulite Shower Gel (Health and Beauty)
Slim Extreme Anti-Cellulite Shower Gel - does it work yes for temporary cosmetic reason No for actual performance to remove cellulite. Here is why it contains caffeine - which with specific care (massaging in shower) using the product eliminates water weight or pockets trapped by cellulite fat appearing smoother and two it increases circulation. Please note it has mild abrasive agents that slough off dead skin and reveal newer and younger skin cell to the surface again making the skin seem smoother.

If your looking for a permanent solution you won't find it in a bottle but it can do one thing enhance actual steps to reduce cellulite via diet and exercise. And techniques to minimize appearance such as massaging the product as like I said the caffeine will aid in circulate and eliminate water trapped by cellulite fat. There is a thermal heat feeling via this product again increasing circulation this is achieved either by menthol or capscian - so these two factors can enhance your appearance is strictly cosmetic nothing more.

Other wise it's a great shower gel scrub, that with it's warming action stimulates circulation feeling invigorated and does aid aching legs after exercise and a very pleasant fragrance.This is what I would highly recommend it for an invigorating mild skin polishing wash gel. That really revives you after a very grueling workout at the gym or yoga class.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Smell, Smooth Skin, June 11, 2011
This review is from: Slim Extreme Anti-cellulite Shower Gel (Health and Beauty)
I bought this with two other lotions by Eveline and it is great. It exfoliates my skin, it smells a bit like grapes... but it's a fresh scent. And it makes my skin amazingly smooth after a shower. I use the lotion right afterwards and I do feel that it enhances the lotion's effect. Even if it doesn't give me intense results I will still buy it because of the smooth feel it gives my skin and it smells nice.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great price, May 15, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars No different than other scrubs..., July 21, 2013
This review is from: Slim Extreme Anti-cellulite Shower Gel (Health and Beauty)
I like the smell and the coarseness of the scrub, but haven't seen anything spectacular regarding it aiding the slim 3d serums more than other coarse scrubs...

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste, June 24, 2013
This review is from: Slim Extreme Anti-cellulite Shower Gel (Health and Beauty)
Seems like a waste of money. I think the idea here is just to slough off dead skin so the actual cellulite cream you use will penetrate better. I'm sure any old scrubbing gel would work

4.0 out of 5 stars refreshing!, May 11, 2013
This review is from: Slim Extreme Anti-cellulite Shower Gel (Health and Beauty)
It smells really good and it feels like there's sand in it so after scrubbing with a washcloth you can really feel it helping get rid of all the stuff on your skin. I really like it and will use it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, May 8, 2013
This review is from: Slim Extreme Anti-cellulite Shower Gel (Health and Beauty)
The Slim extreme line has been working great for me. I use this in the summer when it's hot and it cools me down and helps with the appearance of cellulite.

5.0 out of 5 stars skin so soft, April 2, 2013
This review is from: Slim Extreme Anti-cellulite Shower Gel (Health and Beauty)
I love it . I will definitely order again. I havent noticed a difference in cellulite appearance but I love the way it softens my skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems ok so far, March 18, 2013
This review is from: Slim Extreme Anti-cellulite Shower Gel (Health and Beauty)
I have only been using this for about a month along with a new diet and exercise program to target my bottom. Things seem to be changing so I'm sure it's a combo of all. But this smells nice and feels cool when applied so I will give it 5 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shower gel extra, March 1, 2013
This review is from: Slim Extreme Anti-cellulite Shower Gel (Health and Beauty)
This leaves your skin feeling great it has little granulars to exfoliate too I use it 3-4 times per week

ARRAY(0x9979c39c)