5.0 out of 5 stars HHI Slim Fit Jelly Rubber Case iPod Nano 7th Gen
Published 20 months ago by Mark

3.0 out of 5 stars Problem with hole for earbuds.
It came on time just as ordered. As a product, when the case is on, the plug for the head phones does not fit in all the way. Sometimes you cannot hear anything.
Published 7 months ago by Kid

5.0 out of 5 stars HHI Slim Fit Jelly Rubber Case iPod Nano 7th Gen, December 5, 2012
This little case helps to hold this little bugger in my big hands without dropping it on the floor. the case is soft and fits around the device perfectly. all buttons on the nano 7 can be pushed and all plug in receptors can be accessed. I got the case by mail in a timely manner and I feel I was properly served by a good seller. thanks PS the case is open in front so you can always touch the screen. the color i asked for was red and that is what I got. You really can not see through this red case. it is pretty solid red material. that is okay.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case - Not exactly clear, April 30, 2013
Chrystal (LAS VEGAS, NV, United States) - See all my reviews
I just put this case on today and am completely happy with it. Will it stand the test of time? Meh, maybe. As long as I'm not trying to cram my nano into a tight spot constantly, I think this will do the job. All ports are accessible, which is important, and I will not have to take the case off to charge my iPod or remove/plug-in my headphones. The only thing I wish is that it were a _bit_ more translucent when looking at it headlong. It's a bit opaque. I just wanted to show off my pretty red-colored and engraved item! It's not so opaque, however, that you can't see the color or engraving...it's just a bit milky unless you tilt it.

Getting this case on my nano was so easy. It's very flexible, but once on it feels like a hard case. It's not very tacky like some flexible rubber cases (like what I have on my iPhone), so it will take getting used to. I don't think that it will be easily torn, either, which is great! If I want to switch the iPod to another case, I don't believe that any shuffling will do harm to this case. Overall, I'm extremely satisfied with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits Perfectly!, December 18, 2012
Really good grip and works very well with the 7th gen Nano.

The spaces for headphone jack and the lightning connector are perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little case!, March 31, 2013
This review is from: HHI Slim Fit Flexible Jelly Rubber Case for iPod Nano 7th Generation - Clear Purple (Package include a HandHelditems Sketch Stylus Pen) (Electronics)
Color is exactly as pictured and fits my Ipod Nano perfectly. The case is flexible rubber but its the hard smooth kind, not the sticky kind you sometimes find.

4.0 out of 5 stars It Finally Arrived, March 4, 2013
C. Lyles (Seattle,WA USA) - See all my reviews
It's taken me awhile to adjust to this "Jelly" Case. What I like about it is the fact that is soooooo flexible and my nano just literally slips right on in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case for My Needs!, June 25, 2013
I was really happy with this product. I looked at so many different cases before choosing this one and decided to give this a try because it appeared in the pictures, to be a case that would offer reasonable protection to my IPod.

This case is available in several colors, I chose the clear because I wanted the color of my IPod to be able to show through which is does! This case does not come with a screen cover so you will need to purchase one if you want a cover over the screen. I personally don't like the screen covers so I specifically looked for one without.

This case does well for medium use. I am not hard on my electronics so if you are looking at this case for a child you may wish to try something different. For older children or adults I believe that this case would work perfectly for them.
I am overall very happy with this purchase and glad that I gave it a chance.

I would definitely recommend this product if you are shopping for an affordable case for your IPod.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, March 28, 2013
It's not as rubbery as I thought it would be but it is really nice. It makes me feel solid and feel like my iPod is under control with strong case. I really like it! Also, the iPod, alone, is very thin and light which scares me sometimes. This case doesn't increase too much weight and thickness to your iPod. Perfect for holding in your hand!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, March 28, 2013
Keeps my Ipod Nano clean and fit in perfectly. The only thing was, it doesn't cover the front, only covers the back!!! But other than than, I am complety satisfied.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, March 19, 2013
The item arrived in timely fashion and is just what I wanted. You do have to mind how you put it on your iPod Nano, as the first tim around I had difficulty connecting the ear pods properly, but otherwise all is fine. With this clear case I can still see the great color of my Nano.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, July 4, 2013
The case came as expected and nice protection. Not too hard, but just enough protection. Good for the price. Good purchase.

Rate and Discover Movies