5.0 out of 5 stars WARNING! TASTE BURNOUT LIKELY
I had not had a slim jim in 3 years. I brought these to quench my childhood thirst for this snack. I ate all 100 of them in about 18 days. I don't want to see another slim jim ever again in my life.

The product was good though so no complaints.
Published on December 8, 2010 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Bursting with goo....
I ordered these because I wanted to try something new due to me being on a low carb diet. I love slim jims, but these nach flavored ones are not for everyone. Every time you take a bite, a burst of gooey, greasy cheese explodes in your mouth. Not a sensation I enjoy. Slim jims are greasy enough without having that extra "oomph" packed in.

Ill give it an...
Published on December 2, 2007 by M. Rocha

5.0 out of 5 stars WARNING! TASTE BURNOUT LIKELY, December 8, 2010
This review is from: Slim Jim Smoked Snack Sticks, Original, 0.28-Oz (Pack of 100) (Grocery)

The product was good though so no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still Taste Great, February 26, 2008
I had eaten Slim Jim's for years. After a decade of abstinence from this delicious treat I decided to order these and they still taste great. Since so many talked about the count of Slim Jim's, I actually counted them. The box I counted had 108 with 3 of these just being sealed empty packaging. I will buy these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Short Slim Jims, June 19, 2006
I've noticed that the shorter Slim Jims taste different and better than the longer Slim Jims. I prefer these.

5.0 out of 5 stars One (hundred) Guilty Pleasure, November 29, 2008
100 4" Slim Jims! When the box arrived, the temptation to eat myself into an instant gluttony-fueled stupor was nearly overwhelming. However, sanity prevailed and I'm proud to say that my will-power will allow me to enjoy these treats at least through Christmas. A great buy, if only for the strong-willed.

5.0 out of 5 stars A delicious, mouth-watering meat stick!, January 25, 2008
Ever since I was a child I have loved Slim Jim Meat Sticks. The slightly spicy juice that comes out each time you snap into one of these bad boys is enough to convert even the hardest heart. True, they do leave a waxy residue in your mouth, and it helps to drink something with it to wash it down, but you can't deny the flavor. The smooth, exciting design of the meat stick makes it feel good in your mouth, as there are no jagged or rough edges, as is normal in your run-of-the-mill jerky-type snacks. Plus, they are fun to eat! I have never had such a great time as when I'm ramming meat stick after meat stick into my mouth, and sucking the juice out of this tasty meat. They're so much fun to eat that you can stay home all night just eating these, and still have a better time than if you were to go out on the town. In fact, I have considered throwing Slim Jim Meat Stick parties, where all we do is gather together and eat meat sticks. I'm entirely serious about this. They are that good! And with Amazon's Subscribe & Save feature, you don't even have to worry about constantly re-ordering them. You can have them sent automatically to your house every month! A great deal for a great snack!

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft Inside, firm on the outside, February 25, 2007
Tasty snack you can enjoy on the go. This Slim Jim Stick has a firm casing texture on the outside and a soft meat filling inside. I'm a big Tabasco fan and the Tabasco gives this Slim Jim a nice finish in the favor department. It goes well with cheeses.

Warning to Girly-Men: The after taste of this Tabasco Slim Jim can and will over ride your minty fresh breath...

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, May 6, 2011
I have, to date, ordered six boxes of these and every one of them has been great. A box stuffed full of delicious Slim Jim goodness. I actually couldn't ask for anything more in life.

I worry sometimes about buying food online, but there was no difference whatsoever between these and the boxes I pick up at Wal-Mart, except that these come in at a cheaper price per stick. And that phenomenon other reviewers have mentioned, the one where you feel compelled to eat every stick in the box as soon as you can? It's real. And also way more dangerous with 100 Slim Jims than 15.

(But worth it.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great snack, great for lunches, January 21, 2007
These Slim Jim Original, 100-Count Box are great. They taste great and kids love them. They love them so much they will eat the entire box if left unguarded.

5.0 out of 5 stars Need a little excitement..., March 16, 2008
Chris Brase (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
...SNAP INTO A SLIM-JIM! Oh yeah! As Macho Man Randy Savage puts it! Hey if this guy and the Ultimate Warrior, Jim Helwig, like it, why not you? It's has the perfect marketing campaign and the colorful red and yellow almost matches the Hulkster's tights! The small size version of these beef links has a good dose of oil. You can practically squeeze out the oil in a stick so I get a napkin and press down on it and you'll be amazed of how much oil goes into your blood veins. But, would I trade that for the beefy taste, HECK NO! Meat-lovers unite! Get your daily dose of MSG and Sodium Nitrate, both which are cancer causing agents! Ye-Haw!

5.0 out of 5 stars GOD HELP ME!, February 29, 2008
I've been addicted to Slim Jims for YEARS! I mean really...I can remember begging my mother to pick up a package when she'd go food shopping. Now, as an adult, I have the power to fill all my cabinets with Slim Jims!!! I know they're awful for you, and like a hotdog, I don't want to know what's in them...but I'll tell you...a Slim Jim a day keeps the frowns away. They're especially good with Iced Tea. Give it a try!