4.0 out of 5 stars better than spanx
Published on July 8, 2011 by tyi

1.0 out of 5 stars Slim and Lift Piece of Crap
This product was extremely disappointing. The sizes run much smaller than clothes. It is very difficult to get on over wide hips but once it is on it does little or nothing. A complete waste of money.
Published on May 7, 2009 by Shopper

4.0 out of 5 stars better than spanx, July 8, 2011
This review is from: Slim N Lift California Beauty Bodyshaping Undergarment As Seen On TV - Small Size Pair in Nude Color with Bonus Pair in Black Color (Health and Beauty)
Ok I read the other few reviews and I will agree that the size ran MUCH smaller than advertised. When I got a size Large, which is supposed to be for sizes 12/14-16, a few years ago that was the size I was. I lost 55 pounds and it's just starting to "do it's job" ....at my size 4-6! So, yea...that's a major flaw that they should correct. So I would say if you're a dress size L get this Slim N Lift in a XXL for true size. If you're a size S or M get the L. It DOES truly work better than Spanx though.

1.0 out of 5 stars Slim and Lift Piece of Crap, May 7, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars This work for me., December 17, 2012
I buy this last year and it does work and it fits very small. You go up two size lager or else you will not be able to fit in this item. It make you look much smaller in size.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not true to size, September 20, 2012
This product completely dissapointed me! I read the other bad reviews and decided to try this item for myself and everyone was correct about this item. I am a size 9-10 and ordered this item in a size Large and it was way too small. Felt more like a size Small. So if you are willing to try this item then go two sizes up.

5.0 out of 5 stars been great over the years!, February 22, 2012
I first purchased the slim n lift from an infomercial 5yrs ago, I know it sounds desperate, but no other slimmers worked. I love this product!!!!so much better than the spanx style. It doesn't roll and has interchangeable shoulder straps or can be strapless. They are a little difficult to get on, it takes some finessing. I found that they are true to size, if you are honest with yourself about your own size :) if you are not sure or concerned I would recommend getting one size larger. The only problem I have ever had is that my nails made a small hole in the buttocks when I was trying to get them on one time. So I just bought new ones they are a very reasonable price. They also lift your bust slightly! Even now that I am a new mommy my slim n lift has been great to hide my post birth tummy. I recommend this product to everyone!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars not a good item, August 9, 2009
I got a large and i bought it for my mom and did not fit her. I size 3-4 and it didn't fit me so I did not like the item

4.0 out of 5 stars New Mom Of two month Old, November 9, 2009
I Like the way it feels it's not too tight that I am uncomfortable or can't sit down.
I just had a baby and it flattens the belly bump my son left me with until I can lose it. The price was very affordable for a stay at home mom and worth the money I spent to try it out. I'm a size 9-11 I bought the xl in black.

1.0 out of 5 stars Slim & Lift, yeah right!, December 29, 2010
I bought this slim and lift and it did neither. Don't waste your money, just go buy a good girdle out of Belks.