5.0 out of 5 stars FOR MY SON
I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT PSP , HE NEVER COMPLAINT THAT IS MEAN IT GOOD SO FAR . OK
Published 4 months ago by betty

1.0 out of 5 stars OUTRAGE!!!
Published on October 25, 2010 by T. Tilley

1.0 out of 5 stars OUTRAGE!!!, October 25, 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: EXTENDED 3.6V 2400mAh Li-ion Slim Rechargeable BATTERY PACK For SONY PSP Slim 2000/3000 (Not Compatible with PSP 1000 Fat) (Video Game)
I can't believe I bought this. I thought because it was 7 bucks, and a high battery rating, that it would be a steal. Well guess what? It was a steal! They basically stole my 7 bucks because this battery is a broken piece of garbage!!! I placed it in to charge, and it stayed at 50 percent, and now it won't turn on at all, no matter WHAT I TRY. It wasn't brand new either. It had a scratch on it, and it came in small, cheap plastic, it was not the above package. Don't buy this, you'll get ripped off, and pissed off!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Good while it lasted, January 22, 2011
Jonathan "Anime Enthusiast" (Fredericksburg, VA, United States) - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
At first this battery was great - the life was a lot longer than the stock battery, however after a few weeks it stopped working - it wouldn't charge (the PSP acted like it didn't have a battery in it at all).

1.0 out of 5 stars TERRIBLE!, January 20, 2013
it lasted 3 charges and died permanently. BUYERS BEWARE THIS PRODUCT IS TERRIBLE!!! the sony battery may cost more but its worth the money.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS AT ALL!, September 1, 2011
I bought this battery as a extra for my psp. For the price i thought it was ok but NOOOOO. I put it in the PSP and it showed full charge and then died. I thought it was a temporary charge from the company. I put it to charge , it showed the orange light and switched off. It only works while plugged in to a wall charger , when the charger is removed it is like the psp doesnt have a battery. DO not buy this no matter if it is only 51 cents.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap knock off, January 13, 2013
AJ Riley (170 saddle dr placentia ca 92870) - See all my reviews
Thing didnt even last a few days, and only 2 charges, dont buy you will only be losing money, and considering the shipping is more expensive than the battery thats saying something

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!!, January 13, 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this battery and it worked for in all about 20 mins. It will no recharge and once I reviewed what I bought to what I received, it was the wrong one. I do not know a lot about the PSP slim, but pray it didn't mess the system up! I guess you get what you pay for.

2.0 out of 5 stars battery, February 13, 2013
it was ok but it did not hold the charge for long. other then that it worked find.i gave 2 stars

2.0 out of 5 stars u get wat u pay for, May 25, 2013
So I was 1 of those people that thaught I was getting a steal of a deal but the deal stole from me....lol but as my headline states u get wat u pay for..they atleast tried to make it right wen the 1st one didnt work bye sending a 2nd...I just hope u steer away and read review s on products before u bye...Byers beware

2.0 out of 5 stars Breaks within time, May 30, 2014
Aidan Rice (Albuquerque, NM) - See all my reviews
I've had this battery for maybe four months, and noticed no problems. Just recently, my psp had suddenly turned off, and would not turn back on, unless I had it plugged into my charger. I was worried that I was having a problem with my custom firm ware, as I was installing software to use for Monster Hunter Portable 3rd, and started fumbling around, trying to un-brick it. Turns out, it works fine on another battery. Upon returning to this page, I began to look through the reviews, and found out I was having the same problems as everyone else.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent battery for the price., May 24, 2014
Derin (Southern California) - See all my reviews
I needed a replacement for my aging PSP and this did the trick.

It's doesn't hold a charge for as long as I expected being a 2400mAh (my original was an 1800mAh), but still fits the need, and continues to work well. I mostly recommend this battery, but give it minor marks for misrepresentation on the mAh value given, it is NOT a 2400mAh.

Rate and Discover Movies