Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on October 25, 2010
I can't believe I bought this. I thought because it was 7 bucks, and a high battery rating, that it would be a steal. Well guess what? It was a steal! They basically stole my 7 bucks because this battery is a broken piece of garbage!!! I placed it in to charge, and it stayed at 50 percent, and now it won't turn on at all, no matter WHAT I TRY. It wasn't brand new either. It had a scratch on it, and it came in small, cheap plastic, it was not the above package. Don't buy this, you'll get ripped off, and pissed off!!!
on May 25, 2013
So I was 1 of those people that thaught I was getting a steal of a deal but the deal stole from me....lol but as my headline states u get wat u pay for..they atleast tried to make it right wen the 1st one didnt work bye sending a 2nd...I just hope u steer away and read review s on products before u bye...Byers beware
on January 20, 2013
it lasted 3 charges and died permanently. BUYERS BEWARE THIS PRODUCT IS TERRIBLE!!! the sony battery may cost more but its worth the money.
on July 3, 2015
DO NOT BUY THIS BATTERY - It literally fell apart in my hand, case and pins and everything. It's cheaply made and should be avoided.
review image
on January 13, 2013
I bought this battery and it worked for in all about 20 mins. It will no recharge and once I reviewed what I bought to what I received, it was the wrong one. I do not know a lot about the PSP slim, but pray it didn't mess the system up! I guess you get what you pay for.
on January 22, 2011
At first this battery was great - the life was a lot longer than the stock battery, however after a few weeks it stopped working - it wouldn't charge (the PSP acted like it didn't have a battery in it at all).
on January 13, 2013
Thing didnt even last a few days, and only 2 charges, dont buy you will only be losing money, and considering the shipping is more expensive than the battery thats saying something
on September 1, 2011
I bought this battery as a extra for my psp. For the price i thought it was ok but NOOOOO. I put it in the PSP and it showed full charge and then died. I thought it was a temporary charge from the company. I put it to charge , it showed the orange light and switched off. It only works while plugged in to a wall charger , when the charger is removed it is like the psp doesnt have a battery. DO not buy this no matter if it is only 51 cents.
on November 29, 2014
We have 2 PSPs one has been used a lot and one is practically new. I used this battery in the one used a lot and it would only hold a charge for about an hour of game play (on average over about 5 times being fully charged and then used until it powered off.) The nicer PSP has the original battery that came with the unit and that thing will play for 2 hours before I have to stop to do something (dinner or whatever) and put it back on the charger. I have never run down the Sony battery completely. That tells me that either this battery is terrible, or the older PSP is hard on batteries...or maybe a combination. Not sure, but I'm regretting buying this now.
on April 30, 2015
Don't even bother - its a piece of crap! Bought this because I *thought* this would be a good replacement for my real battery because that one expanded over the years. Literally only worked for about 6hours that's it. Then it would just randomly shut off even when I would check the battery settings and it would say 94% yet still randomly shut off. Do yourself a favor don't do it! Better off paying for a more expensive battery.