Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 questions
votes
the option should be at the top of the descfription. click the drop down and choose the color. unless you want real leather. they only had that in black when i got mine. i choose the green
Nov 25, 2012 by D. Stephens
votes
I do not have a Kindle paper white, so I can not answer definitively, but I believe that the paper white and the Fire HD 8.9 are not the same size, so it would NOT work.
Jun 8, 2013 by green guy
votes
I don't believe so. Looking at the product dimensions for the two: kindle fire hd: 7.6" x 5.4" x 0.4" kindle fire: 7.44" x 4.72" x 0.45" Because this is a slim fit case for the kindle fire hd, the dimensions just won't be right (the kindle fire will be a little small for the case as well as being too thick)
Dec 9, 2012 by Kevin Heng Mak
votes
I purchased the black one because of the cheaper price. I couldn't see that there was a difference between the colors. I assumed the colored ones were higher due the cost of coloring the leather. Love the black one. It fits snug but better than too loose. I believe it will be just fine as the leather relaxes a bit too. I just reread the discription of the 'colored' covers and it discribes my black one exactly.
Dec 2, 2012 by Judy
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers