4.0 out of 5 stars Not a miracle drug, but works brilliantly!
Overall, I have been very pleased with this product.

USE if you:
- exercise regularly and eat less than 2000 calories a day
- aren't expecting to lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks
- want a dietary supplement that doesn't give you the jitters
- are looking for a dietary supplement that helps you burn fat, carbs, and calories
- want to eliminate...
Published on February 8, 2012 by A.M. Humphries

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work at all!
This product is useless, absolutely useless. Even with a vegetarian diet and 5 days a week gym plus Zumba classes, I felt like my metabolism is getting slower and my belly is getting bigger after using this product, in fact two bottle of it. What a waste of money indeed.
Published 3 months ago by Ebrahim Ghazvini Zadeh

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Shipped quickly, October 20, 2013
This review is from: SlimQuick Fat Burner, Clinical Strength, Caplets - 72 caplets (Health and Beauty)
Ive been taking it everyday, I've lost three pounds in one week, Im at stay at home mom and need that extra pick me up. I didnt get jittery or nothing, No side affects!!

4.0 out of 5 stars SlimQuick (ultra) Fat Burner, August 24, 2012
SlimQuick (Ultra) Fat Burner has completely diminished my sugar cravings and carbohydrate cravings. I started SlimQuick to lose 10 lbs. It's been four weeks and I've lost 5 lbs maybe (less water retention may account for a couple of those lost lbs). The product contains a host of ingredients, but the two most interesting ingredients are Japanese knotweed root (resveratrol) and brown sea weed (may promote abdominal fat burning). I looked into the ingredients of SlimQuick because after three weeks, I noticed a rather nice difference in my skin without changing facial products. (differences such as firmer skin around my jaw line and diminished puffiness under my eyes).
I've taken SlimQuick in both pill and powder form, with and without caffeine. I haven't experienced any significant differences between powder or pill form. The caffeine content doesn't make a difference for me either. SlimQuick gives me an extra boost of energy without the jitters, diminished cravings for sugar (deserts, wine) and carbohydrates (bread, pasta). SlimQuick has not affected my sleep. The only down side is when I don't drink water throughout the day, I feel somewhat dehydrated and sometimes temporary nausea. Do not take SlimQuick without eating!

3.0 out of 5 stars Slimquik, October 20, 2010
This this product is good I feel it helps with a few things in my body and life.I think it has helped me with the 4 specific things below:

Reduce Excess Water,
Burn Calories,
Reduce Stress,
Increase Energy.
Will buy again and I have notice a difference when I have not taken the product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Harmful to your Liver, April 21, 2014
My liver enzymes shot up through the roof after taking this product. Plus, it did not work anyway. I am amazed (actually, why should I be surprised) it is on the market.

4.0 out of 5 stars It worked for me, May 19, 2012
I used slim quick to lose weight before my wedding. I ended up losing more than I bargained for. I stopped using the product after I had achieved my weight loss goals and I eventually gained the weight back. I am now using it once again. Now it did initially give me some anxiety but that was because I was drinking a lot of diet cola. I have now stopped drinking diet cola and those feelings have gone away. I've been using the product for about two weeks now and have seen more weight loss than before just dieting alone. I would recommend people do not use this product with a lot of caffeine. I would also say to keep it to one pill.

5.0 out of 5 stars It does work when you work it, May 17, 2012
I tried this product but I bought it from my local Walmart at $19.99. I want to lose 25 pounds. Well this product does give me energy to work out but I'm just not motivated. I force myself to work out and I don't get tired at all. I just get bored with it and want to do something else. I am a stay at home mom. Maybe if you take this before you go to work it would work better because you are doing something anyway and it would just enhance your work by giving you an extra boost. My stomach did get flatter and my children noticed it while I was driving because my seatbelt was flatter on me and my tummy wasn't protruding. Some days it helps stop cravings but sometimes it don't. But it's just the foodie in me. Overall, the product do work but you still have to have a sensible diet and excercise as well. This is the tool to help it along. I have been taking this product for 3 weeks now and have lost 5 pounds so far. I only hope I can keep it off and keep continuing to have energy once I stop taking these because it says to take up to 16 weeks and not longer. It also comes with a menu guide for breakfast, lunch and dinner and it comes with fitness tips. Yes I would recommend this product to others along with the advice to excercise at least for 30 minutes a day and eat sensibly and keep hydrated.

1.0 out of 5 stars Use with caution, September 17, 2013
Used this for about a week. Made me very jittery, made me nauseous. I guess it did suppress my appetite because I was no nauseous. Did not work for me and made that week a terrible one.

2.0 out of 5 stars not working like I expected it to, March 7, 2013
Although it does seem to curb my appetite and gives me energy, I have not lost a single pound and I've been taking it for a month. I've cut back on calories since I don't feel hungry when I take it and I still have not lost any weight. I'll give it another month I guess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped me when my diet stopped working, July 28, 2013
I have to admit I did well without it for a while, but then the pounds stopped coming off. I cut out most of my carbs and lost 18lbs in the first month and 15lbs in the second. Then I hit a plateau and wasn't losing any more. I tried this slim quick and in the first week dropped 5 lbs. I usually try to stay away from diet pills, but this one didn't make me jittery or dry out my throat as others have done in the past.

I have lost 40lbs in 12 weeks and 11 inches from my waist. I did most of it without this supplement, but it really did the trick when my natural way plateaued. Thanks

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not waste your time or money!!, April 14, 2014
I bought this product to try because I had heard positive things about it. Too bad it wasn't true. This product is absolute garbage! It didn't curb my appetite one bit except on days where I was trying to calm the storm in my stomach in between running to the bathroom. It also gave me no boost in energy. I've been tired all the time, and I feel like my head is in a fog. This isn't the first diet pill I've tried, but it's certainly the worst. Back to a trusty thermogenic I go!

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›