Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Slime 50063 Truck Spair Heavy Duty 12-Volt Inflator & Tire Repair Kit
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 19, 2012
Had a flat over night...
everything was packaged great, looks like it came with almost everything. The power cord wrapped around the "feet" nicely and had a slot to place the end of the cigarette lighter when not in use. The connection to the hose seems great and well thought out. The bag seems great and heavy duty which fits everything.

The big CON:
I hooked it up to the battery using the included AC adapter because my 12v cig lighter only gave 10 amps rather than the necessary 15 amps...
Once I got it started up I seemed to be working quietly, then I started smelling burned plastic and saw the smoke.

I stopped the engine and brought it right back to Wal-Mart. Now I'm looking for a better one.

I really wanted this one to work as it's so nicely packaged together.

Maybe I just had a bad apple.
on December 30, 2015
Got a flat on the highway in my truck with no spair tire and had the fiance bring me this to hopefully get me up and going.

Jacked up the truck and removed valve core with built in remover under slime bottle cap

Put in the whole bottle for good measures (called for 20oz and the bottle is only 24oz)

Reinstalled valve core

Used the pump to air the tire up and started driving down the highway.

Been a few days now and its still holding air!

Cheaper then a tow! Just buy a couple more bottles of slime!
on December 26, 2015
I bought this mainly for off-roaring. It has worked well inflating all four tires after deflating. I have also used numerous times around the house, inflating boat tires, bicycle and cart tires. It takes about 15-20 minutes to air up my tires after off-roaring.
on February 26, 2014
Just picked up one of these at 'Wally World' and it was a bit cheaper then the Amazon price, but with tax, about the same overall. Have not used it yet but I just noticed that Amazon sells the model 70004 which looks almost identical but with additional accessories and costs almost $20 less! The compressor looks the same, so I'm ordering it and taking 50063 back to the store!
on August 29, 2012
I have used it to inflat tires and sport balls. I like this Inflator because it is heavy and it's well built. It does get hot when inflating flat tires it runs alittle slugish but not like those cheap ones. Time and time again this still stands up to the task.The air gauge seems to work also. I tust is inflator.
on May 23, 2015
This slime product works very for my use of it airing up tires of salvage vehicles that i am towing
on July 2, 2012
Got this to put in the wife's oversize escort truck. It's nice that it comes in its own soft case. That aids in the storage. It actually fits perfectly in one of the "hidden" storage compartments under the rear seat of our Dodge Crew Cab truck.

We haven't actually had to use it yet, but I've used slime products in the past and they worked fine for me. Hopefully, we'll never have to use this, but it's nice to know that it's there.