|Item Weight||9.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14 x 8.5 x 10.8 inches|
|Item model number||70004|
|Manufacturer Part Number||70004|
|OEM Part Number||ZZ 0364-0010|
|ABPA Partslink Number||13|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Slime 70004 Power Spair 48 Piece Tire Repair Kit
|Price:||$62.63 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$16.37 (21%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Heavy Duty, Flat Tire Repair Kit
- Repairs Up To 30 Flat Tires
- Includes A Heavy Duty
- 48 Piece Flat Tire Repair Kit in durable carrying case. All the tools needed for On-Rim tire repair and inflation.
- The kit's heavy duty 12 volt tire inflator plugs directly into your cigarett lighter,15 Amp fuse required, has a 16ft. green coiled air hose with twist disconnect, a 150 PSI/BAR dial gauge, bright LED light, inflates a standard car tire in 3 minutes and includes adapters for inflatables.
- An alligator clip power adapter with femail receptacle is also included, allowing for a direct to battery connection to draw maximum power.
- 24oz bottle of Slime tire sealant. Slime seeks out and instantly seals puncture up to 1/4" using patented Fibro-Seal Technology.
- T-handle reamer and plugger with 30 4" black tire repair strings. Along with a tire tackle including 4 green valve caps, a keychain valve core remover, 2 valve cores, 2 inflation nozzles, ball air needle, and 1 spare fuse.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
other awesome things:
It comes with a pretty bright LED built in which I haven't really used too much as i always keep a mag-lite handy but would it work ok in a cram.
The reach, I can plug it in my cigarette lighter and pump air into 3 tires (two front and the back facing me) on a car parked next to me by running the cord out my window. Impressive. It comes with a set of battery terminal alligator clips adapter to cigarette light plug so you can run directly off the battery if you wanted to
It comes with tire plug kit and slime, how ever the slime is only for speeds under 60 mph so it is just a temp fix. Usually tire shops charge extra when they find you slimed your tire. So unless that's the only way home avoid using the slime goo.Read more ›
Update - 1/12/2013
The compressor is still going strong. I've used it more than expected to routinely top off my tires. I did have an issue with the hose. The material started degrading (perhaps from heat?), and eventually one of the fittings popped off. I emailed the company to try to purchase another and they sent a replacement for free! Awesome customer service.
I use it all the time, I'm in construction and I visit dump places very often, I get a nail or a screw in my tire at least twice a month. This unit is fully capable to inflate a 18" tire on my truck(s). This is the third set I have purchased, last one lasted almost one year before I burned it.
Does this one get hot? Yes. Dont lick it.
Dont buy crap from Kragen, Costco,.. they cant even inflate loaded truck.. some can but you'll burn them. If you are going to keep it in a trunk of your car, then this will last forever..
There are better products on the market but when you see the price you'll come back to this one.
The rest of the package:
plugs can be purchased separately once you use them up.
Slime liquid I do not use so find other reviews for it.
Add a pair of nozzle pliers to your kit and some rubber glue (you can use the plugs only but only to get to your nearest tire guy, unless you put some glue on the plug before you push it in, then it's called permanent patch).
Update 11/20: After contacting slime it did take them a few days to respond, but when they did it was very helpful and very fast. They sent me a replacement item same day. Hopefully this one will be more durable - I'll update this post based upon the result.
Overall a great kit, and all you need to carry in your car for emergency tire needs.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So easy to use. The Compressor by itself is worth the money.Published 5 days ago by Dustin L. Mobley
A great kit to throw in the car its got everything and the gadge works wellPublished 9 days ago by M.Y
Excellent all in one package for travel in car, truck or atv.Published 12 days ago by Barney Burrow
It runs OK and worked for about a year. Then the green hose disintegrates and it is useless. The breaks off in brittle pieces like decades-old licorice. Read morePublished 20 days ago by Kevin C
Nice product to have in all your vehicles. You never know. When you might need it.has good pressure and enough stuff to fix any kind of tire mishap that can be fixedPublished 1 month ago by Bradley Jones