5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
I bought this product a month ago , let me tell you it is incredible ! Although im really bad with caffeine iv been following up my diet and workout with these pills and I feel great I lost 12 pounds in 2 weeks! I eat 2wice a day and have no urge to eat what so ever , I would really recommend this product to anyone willing to lose weigt or simply maintain it. Im...
Published on May 20, 2012 by DeLuna

2.0 out of 5 stars One time buy for me.
I am not sensitive to caffeine so I took as directed. I tried out s bottle and I am not going to lie, I was eating less. Why? Because I was feeling sick and nauseated all the time. The pills do induce a nausea that make you not want to eat, and that's probably fine. I however, did not like that as soon as I stopped taking them, I had.more hunger than usual and felt...
Published 5 months ago by Karen

‹ Previous | 1 2 316 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars NOt worth the side effects!, March 28, 2014
This review is from: Slimquick Pure Weight Loss Extra Strength, 60 count (Health and Beauty)
Not worth the side effects. Daily side effects included intense headaches and nausea. I would NOT recommend this product!!! Save your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, February 3, 2013
I'm currently waiting for this particular bottle to be shipped out to me, but I've been using this for about three weeks now and have already lost 15lbs! It really works and I hope it works for anyone else that purchases it.

Would Definitely Recommend!

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T TAKE 3 LIKE IT SAYS TO, May 28, 2014
i started off with 3 like it said to..and now i feel like i need to go to the hospital and now im scared. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE 3

4.0 out of 5 stars Good if you help it a little., November 6, 2014
I purchased my first bottle at Walmart and when I began taking them. I would exercise everyday for 45 mins. I only took 4 a day instead of the six that it recommeds. You have to listen to your body. I found that it helped me lose the weight faster than just exercise and diet alone. For those that think it will solve your weight problems in one week then you're in for a rude awakening. I'm pleased with the product and recommend it to those willing to work out and change your eating habits. For the ones looking for that easy fix then don't waste your money or time.

5.0 out of 5 stars YESSS, May 30, 2014
SAW THE COMMERCIAL WANTED TO TRY IT LIKE IT MAKES ME DRINK A LOT OF WATER KEEPS ME FULL AND HYDREATED CAFFEINE DON'T BOTHER ME

5.0 out of 5 stars OUTSTANDING AND HAS CHANGED MY LIFE!!!!!!!, April 16, 2014
I brought this not really believing it would work for me since NOTHING ever has. I have Endometriosis which is a autoimmune disease and hormonal imbalance. Since I've had this illness (many years) I have not been able lose weight and keep it off. My Medication helps the illness but even my medication could not take away symptoms of severe fatigue, brutal Migraines, uncontrollable Inflammation and horrific pelvic pain but to my surprise this product has SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED EVERY SINGLE SYMPTOM AND I LOST 15 POUNDS IN 6 WEEKS!!!!! I take two in the morning and two in the afternoon but sometimes I forget to take it in the afternoon and I still lose weight. When I ran out of product and could not get more for a few days, I did not gain any weight, my energy was low and the symptoms returned so I quickly ran to out and got some more and my energy went way up again, the pain reduced again and the weight is still coming off!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars meh, February 14, 2014
I really can't tell no difference being on it or off of it. I didn't lose any more weight than I've been losing without the pills but I didn't gain weight either. it was literally like I wasn't taking anything.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't do it again., September 17, 2014
Shelly (Pittsburgh) - See all my reviews
Oh my goodness. I knew that I didn't need to lose a lot of weight but I figured who doesn't need a pill that helps lose weight and makes you more full. Well these pills made me shake like crazy, after about a month I couldn't handle them anymore.

4.0 out of 5 stars works!, April 7, 2014
This stuff really works. I have very little desire to eat. I've only had it a couple of days and I am looking forward to seeing the results. It does make me a little jittery, but it doesn't last.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Hopeful, May 7, 2014
Okay so I started this pill 5 days ago & i can already feel a difference. I only take 2 pills a day (one at breakfast & one 6 hours later) even though the bottle says 6. I already notice my stomach starting to flatten out! Also during the day i don't feel as sluggish. I feel lighter & more energized. Another neat thing is I havent even been watching what I eat or exercising much, thats how well these pills work. The pills really do suppress you appetite to where you have to "make" yourself eat but since you have to eat with the pills & drink 8 oz of water, its not that big of a deal. I would deffinately reccommend these pills to anyone who wants to lose weight in a healthy, long-lasting way.

‹ Previous | 1 2 316 | Next ›