Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Slimquick Pure Weight Loss Extra Strength, 60 count
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 60 count|Change

on March 12, 2015
tomorrow will be a week on these pills. I have ALREADY lost TEN pounds!!! yes, I have also been eating healthy & exercising, but I feel like these pills boost my energy & give me the determination I need. this is awesome!!!
on March 23, 2016
These pills are no joke. They do help get you up and going. If you don't drink coffee or you aren't used to caffeine take my advice, start out SLOW. After one week of taking them I am able to take 2-3 a day. If you need an extra energy boost they do work!
on June 7, 2015
Taking these pills following the recommendations made me feel absolutely sick within an hour after taking them. It was hard to have any energy to exercise while feeling sick due to these pills, so I ultimately had a hard time losing weight while on them.
on March 11, 2015
Other weight loss products simply do not work for me. I had been trying to lose weight for a year and a half leading up to my wedding last October, and three months out, I was in a panic when I realized I had not lost nearly enough weight (by my standards). I bought this from a local retailer and tried it along with my diet and exercise routine that I had been doing for the past year. To my surprise, I began losing weight dramatically faster; I could not believe that the plateau that I hit was finally coming to an end. I've kept the weight off too!
on March 10, 2015
Slimquick worked well to suppress my appetite and provide a boost of energy throughout the day. However, I only give 3 stars because it caused some side effects after only taking one pill. I would experience significant dizziness and tremors. I did not take the dose suggested as that would be too much.
on February 3, 2013
I'm currently waiting for this particular bottle to be shipped out to me, but I've been using this for about three weeks now and have already lost 15lbs! It really works and I hope it works for anyone else that purchases it.

Would Definitely Recommend!
11 comment| 81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 25, 2014
Didn't really notice change other than I wasn't retaining as much water. Made me feel a little jittery for the first week with taking just 2 a day. Never made it to the 2 at every meal for fear that I would be too shaky or jittery. On the fence as to whether I will repurchase.
on June 11, 2015
Bought a box of these at walmart .. lost so much weight very quick .. okay so I order them from amazon .. Why do they seem fake and weird ..

stick to buying them in a real store .. if you are sensitive to caffeine omg do not take these -- get the regular strength , works the same with out all the side effects ... love this product better than liposene ..and I have bought at lest fifty bottles of liposene. They all have side effects but slimquick is especially made for women and healthy weight loss. Water weight and hormones are this products enemy .... paired with a few salads weekly and maybe light exercise .. or even no exercise ..slimquick works .. ps liposene is cool and it worked for my freind like a dream .. but its not for me .. I probably take one pill a day because you are supposed to take 6 pills a day .. but no you will be driven mad by the caffeine ... lol i even resort in a half a pill for the extra strength ...hope this helps
on April 3, 2015
I've been using these for about 2 weeks now, and I'm pretty satisfied. I'm 20 years old and looking to lose about 50 pounds.. I've tried a lot of different pills in my day and nothing ever seemed to work. I have a really tough time losing weight and an easy time putting it on. One of my biggest problems has been not being to able to fight the urge to eat all the time, and badly. I've tried so, so many times to control this and have failed. I find it hard to believe that it was a coincidence I was finally able to stop that just as I started taking these. For the first time in so long I've been able to change, and it's gotta be because of these. Now I haven't weighed myself or anything, mostly because I don't have a scale, but I can see and feel a difference in my appearance already. I don't feel as bloated and I'm finally getting a little bit smaller. I eat healthy and not as much as before and exercise, so these things aren't magic. However, they're a force to be reckoned with. I have never been able to lose weight. Pretty much ever. Except once when I was younger when it was easier. I'm almost out of my first bottle and definitely plan on buying some more. All you need is that small amount of progress to reinforce your encouragement, because it is all too easy to get discouraged during a weight loss endeavor when you try so hard and get nothing in return. I finally feel like I can do this, finally, after so many years of what felt like doom. It's going to take a while and in no way do I believe these pills will change me over night, but slowly and much better than before when I didn't have them, I WILL look back in the mirror and smile. Thank you slim quick, you will change my life.

Everyone is different, and it may not work for you, but nothing has worked for me in the past and these seem to be doing their job. So give it a shot. You never know, this could be the one that works for you like it finally worked for me. Just make sure you eat right and work out so you can tell for sure if it works for you or not. Good luck. I also recommend signing up for Daily Burn if you don't like going to gyms. It's been really fantastic for me.
on July 18, 2016
I'm not particularly caffeine sensitive, but all these pills did was make me feel extremely sick every time I took them or ate anything. Followed directions appropriately. Paired with a quality low calorie diet and daily exercise, running 1-2 miles or walking 3-5 miles. I didn't even take the recommended 3 pills per dose, I stuck with 2 or even 1 pill instead. Used them as long as I could, but I couldn't afford to be vomiting or laying down every day anymore. Didn't affect my weight loss anyway. These are not some miracle pill.