SLINGBOX 350 TURNS YOUR TABLET, SMARTPHONE OR LAPTOP INTO A TV.
The Slingbox is the only way to take your living room TV experience with you wherever you go. Many companies say they can give you TV Anywhere, but make sure you read fine print – some don't work unless you are on Wi-Fi, while others only have small number of channels when you leave your house. And most of them don't work if you travel internationally.
Only Slingbox gives you control of all of your channels and all your shows, live or recorded on your DVR, plus On Demand, anywhere there is an Internet connection.
PRIMETIME IS SOCIAL TIME
Like you, we love being able to sit down and catch up on shows we've missed on Amazon Instant, Netflix or Hulu. But sometimes, shows demand to be watched live – and only Slingbox give you all your live TV anywhere, anytime. Final episodes. Award ceremonies. Live reality shows. And if you don't watch it, you'll hear about it on the social networks. Stop worrying about people on Twitter and Facebook spoiling the ending or who won best comedy just because you weren't at home.
Be the one to spoil it for everyone else.
REQUIRED FOR THE SPORTS FAN
Getting live games when you're away from home can be a frustrating experience. Some services give you every game, except for your local team, which, for some reason, is blacked out. Others can show you the game you want on everything EXCEPT your mobile devices.
Keeping track of what you can watch on which device shouldn't be this complicated. With a Slingbox, you know you will be able to watch all of the games on all the channels you subscribe to, on your tablet, smartphone or laptop – without extra monthly fees.
PUT LIVE TV IN YOUR STREAMING MEDIA DEVICE
You know that having a Slingbox will let you watch your TV anywhere, but did you know you can also watch it on a streaming device hooked up to your big screen TV? Be able to watch your cable or satellite subscription at your vacation home or in that TV in the bedroom or basement. All without extra monthly fees.
- Apple TV*
- WD TV Live Media Player
- Sony Internet Player with Google TV
- Netgear NeoTV
*Requires the purchase of SlingPlayer for iOS or Android devices
MAKE YOUR SECOND SCREEN YOUR FIRST
SlingPlayer for iPad is now the best way to watch Live TV, anywhere. With a Slingbox at home and the SlingPlayer app on your iPad, you can now easily discover what's on TV. In fact, it might be the best remote control you will ever use at home. You will know everything about what you're watching, whether it's the name of the leading actress of the movie you're enjoying or how many yards your fantasy quarterback has thrown in the game so far. Real-time scores and stats are available at your fingertips. And with Facebook and Twitter integration you can be the first one to spoil the ending.
- 500 channels and everything's on – Throw away that remote and stop squinting at the on-screen channel grid. Easily discover what is on right now with the new Gallery interface with recommendations just for you.
- The complete sports experience – find which channel the game is on and stay up to date with real-time stats.
- Integration with Twitter and Facebook – Have something profound (or snarky) to share? Be able to do it without leaving SlingPlayer.
Don't have an iPad? No problem! We support watching your TV on your smartphone and other tablets as well. With any SlingPlayer, you can enjoy live or recorded TV over 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi. Flip through channels with the virtual remote control. Pause, fast forward, rewind and even schedule DVR recordings. Never miss another show or game -- whether you're in the backyard, out to lunch or on the other side of the world.
- Watch your channel lineup, live.
- Navigate your program guide and DVR.
- Remotely control your programming in real time.
- Watch recorded shows on your DVR.
- Set up one-click shortcuts to your favorite channels.
- Take advantage of the high-resolution display on your tablet.
*SlingPlayer for mobile devices is available at an additional cost in the Apple iTunes App Store, Google Play, Windows Marketplace (Phone) and the Amazon.com appstore (Kindle Fire).
WHO NEEDS A SLINGBOX?
We'd like to think anyone in the world needs a Slingbox, but here are some examples of who our customers are and what they're doing with their lives.
- Sports fans and information junkies. Slingbox grants instant access to live sporting events without blackouts, and time-sensitive breaking national or local news.
- Frequent travelers or expats. Take your home TV with you anywhere with an Internet connection. No streaming service or app can do that.
- College students or snowbirds. No need to pay for another cable or satellite subscription where you are. Simply connect to your Slingbox at home from your laptop or mobile device, or use a Roku streamer connected to a TV.
- Military personnel. Wherever they are deployed, they can stay connected to what's going on at home.
- Moms and Dads on the go. Wouldn't you rather be watching the game while waiting for piano lessons to be done?
- Anyone who wants to save a buck. No need for additional set-top boxes. Get TV in more places in and around the home, using gadgets you already own.
WHICH ONE'S RIGHT FOR ME?
*SlingPlayer® for iOS and Android devices sold separately and per device. SlingPlayer for connected Google TV devices is available through Google Spotlight. SlingPlayer for connected devices from NetGear and WD is already installed on the device.
HOW DO I HOOK UP MY SLINGBOX?
- Connect the Slingbox 350 to your set-top box or DVR with the included cables.
- Connect the Slingbox 350 to your network router.
- Set up your Slingbox at www.slingbox.com/getstarted.
Now you can watch your TV anywhere from your PC or Mac at www.slingbox.com. To watch on your smartphone or tablet, you must purchase and install SlingPlayer for your particular device.*
*Check with your mobile service provider if a data plan is required or if additional fees apply.
WHAT DEVICES CAN I CONNECT?
- Digital cable set-top box
- Satellite receiver
- DVD or Blu-ray Disc™ player/recorder
- Video security camera