Image not available for
- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$8.88 + $4.54 shipping|
Easy to Apply:
1. Clean surface thoroughly, rinse well, and wipe dry. Do NOT use celaner containing silicone, as treads may not fully adhere.
2. Wipe surface with rubbing alcohol after cleaning and then wipe dry or let air dry.
3. Separate treads from paper backing one strip at a time and apply to the surface in desired pattern.
4. Press tread onto surface firmly from middle outward to ensure solid contact. Make sure edges are in contact with surface. Allow adhesive to dry for a minimum of 4 hours, preferably 24 hours, before using.
Easy to Clean:
For best results, use a non-abrasive cleanser/cleaner like Comet or Tilex
CAUTION: Bath oils may be harmful to treads. When using oil in your bath, pour into tub already filled with water.
Came off the tub after about 6 months. May have applied incorrectly or not waited long enough to dry? Idk but all of them came off slowly but easily.Published 10 months ago by Shelby Rae
Now that our kid is shower age, yet still a goofy toddler, we thought it a good idea to get some grippies for the bathtub that were not so ostentatious to make my husband feel... Read morePublished on December 11, 2012 by pfraust