Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 26, 2011
Too Cute, I received 2 pairs and shipping fast and packaged nice! They're so adorable, that I'm ordering 3 more pairs so each of her Ag dolls can have them. I also ordered a pair of the SG Footwear
Bunny Slippers for Women size small for my daughter, they run big but perfect for bigger kids to match the Bunny doll slippers. The slippers fit perfect & snug, with elastic in the back. A nice gift idea & again really cute ! The Reviewer Dawn was right on point..
check out the image.
review image review image
on November 9, 2011
These are as cute as punch! Honest! You will love them for the 18" or American Doll! I bought two sets for my two granddaughters. They have elastic to help hold them on. Fun and priced right! Enjoy!
on December 10, 2012
Who could resist ordering these for her granddaughter's American Girl doll? They in cellophane bag and were flattened a bit. A quick brush up and they were as adorable as the photo online. They have a strap inside that keeps the slippers from sliding off the doll's feet. My granddaughter loves them.
on July 24, 2014
I do not like to leave bad reviews...
So far, everything that I've bought from this seller has been really nice.
I wish that I could be just as satisfied as most others who bought these slippers, but I'm not.
These were bought for my granddaughter, who decided to keep them, even though she was not happy.
They looked like someone had been using them for years. They did not look like the picture. They were raggedy and dirty. And they were missing a lot of the fur...
I still gave three stars because like I said before, everything that I bought from this seller has been top notch. This had to be a mistake...
on January 27, 2014
It's been a month and my girls still have no complaints. They dress their dolls daily and these shoes are on their dolls' feet every night as they prepare their "girls" for bed. These fit great on AG dolls.
on May 11, 2013
Our little granddaughters love them and they are so much better made than the ones we've seen at other stores.
on July 15, 2014
These are cute, and these are good. The only reason I'm giving 4 stars instead of 5 is that they are mules (which I expected) and just a little small and they fall of the feet easily. It could be once they loosen they'll fit better.
on January 25, 2014
They fit great on the AG doll and it actually has elastic around the heel to help them stay on.
on January 1, 2015
My daughter loves these! She was looking at a pair that were slightly less money but decided she liked the look of these better and she is glad she did! They are super adorable and seem a good quality! Her American Girl Doll will have warm feet ;)
on January 23, 2014
These are simply adorable for a girl's dream. So precious and so soft and so furry was all I kept hearing as my granddaughters played. Triple said since it is triple girls. Definite quality and couldn't be happier with the purchase.