Ax Men 7 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. All or Nothing An all-new season of Ax Men starts with a bang. Swamp Man Shelby Stanga is in search of a million-dollar payday, but nemesis Richard is hot on his trail. In Florida, SS Aqua Logging gets a new captain, but a rocky first day signals trouble on the horizon.
2. We're Not Alone The season has only just begun, and already, things are off to a rough start. In Alaska, Joe Linderborg is back in the yarder seat and the whole crew is paying the price.
3. Sabotage It s week three and logging country is falling apart. In the swamp, Shelby must rely on niece Stephanie and cousin Belinda to do his dirty work. At Rygaard, the rigging guys formulate a plan to get rid of DJ.
4. Put Up or Shut Up As the season picks up speed, not everyone can keep up with the pace. At Rygaard, odd man out DJ Jeremiah is pushed to his breaking point.
5. Cage Match Tempers have reached a fever pitch in logging country. At Rygaard, three years of tension between Craig and DJ comes to a head. In the swamp, the Swamp Man is on a special mission for wife Donna.
6. Flipping Logzilla In Louisiana, the Swamp Man targets a money log, but it s in dangerous territory. At Rygaard, DJ gets put on notice, while in Florida, Brad and Swilley struggle to keep S&S from running off the rails.
7. Rock Slide Tempers are on the rise across logging country, and some are pushed to their breaking point. At Rygaard, Gabe faces a crew mutiny. At Lemare, the guys put their chaser to the test logging on a rock slide.
8. Shelby's New Toy As the season gets more competitive by the week, it takes more than ever to stay on top. In Louisiana, Shelby is building his new empire one big toy at a time. In Florida, the men of S&S Aqua Logging deal with last week's fallout.
9. Gators & Hand Grenades In Florida, the Dreadknots come face-to-face with one of the most fearsome creatures in the river, while over in the swamp, Shelby and Donna are putting his new paddle barge to work. In Washington, DJ returns to work but faces another battle with Craig.
10. Goldmine In the swamp, Shelby puts his new toys to work and discovers a huge payday right in his own backyard. At Rygaard, runaway logs send Craig over the edge, while in Montana, Joe and Coatsy strike out on their own.
11. The Hurricane Hits When Hurricane Isaac hits the bayou, Shelby Stanga must race to save his logging empire and neighbors. At Rygaard, a string of crew meltdowns sends the site into chaos.
12. Calling it Quits In Louisiana, the Swamp Man attempts a daring rescue of his aging relatives from the rising storm waters. In Wisconsin, the Woodchucks don't make their deadline and their company hangs in the balance.
13. The Aftermath At Rygaard, Gabe is desperate to fill out his shorthanded crew--and brings in someone very unexpected. In Florida, S&S' bad luck streak continues when they wreck their boat and get into a fight with the Dreadknots.
14. Unlucky Charm In the Bayou, Shelby goes on a treasure-hunting mission, and ends up in a race against Belinda. At Big Gun Logging, Jesse's lesson on the whistles almost takes Luke out. On the river, S&S continues to struggle.
15. Slippery Slope Shelby finds a legendary old grave site and the crew has an accident. Big Gun has yet another yarder accident and Levi decides to make some major crew changes. Brad and Swilley are the victims of a prank and they lose yet another assistant.
16. Hell or High Water In the Swamp, Shelby tries out a new assistant--and meets his match. In Florida, Brad has an MMA title fight--and wins himself a new assistant. In Canada, a new, inexperienced hook tender causes major chaos.
17. The Final Straw Shelby is reunited with his old assistant DaVi and together, they go on a mission to help the people of New Orleans. In Oregon, the Big Gun crew is scrambling to finish up the Grindstone site, but a yarder malfunction leads to near-catastrophe.
18. Risking it All In Louisiana, after Shelby and DaVi have an argument, Shelby makes it up to DaVi by giving him a very unusual gift. In Washington, Gabe Rygaard rushes his crew to finish the site, which leads to careless and dangerous decisions.
19. In Too Deep In Florida, Brad and Swilley fight against a massive log--and lose. Then, when they get back to the landing, they are greeted by a very unexpected guest. The Swamp Man goes gar fishing with his cousin Cheyenne and they find what could be the log raft!
20. Fight to the Finish Line In the dramatic Ax Men season conclusion, Shelby hits the lake with a squad of assistants to have one last confrontation with Richard. In Florida, the Dreadknots and S&S struggle to pull enough logs to help out their ailing leader, Jimmy.
My wife and I just discovered this show and we are addicted!! Sucks that only a few shows are available on demand through Verizon fios. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Zonekil98
The shows gone downhill. It used to be about hard work, now it's about fighting and foul language. The quality of the video was good, but the show stinks.Published 14 months ago by J. Hutcherson
Wonderful family show with such diversity that we are permanently HOOKED!!!! Hope season six continue's on till season 16 and beyond. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Jennifer Sahlberg
Real life dysfunctional workplace interactions that meld together to bring lumber to the market-I appreciate what I do for a living more after watchingPublished 15 months ago by TIM E GERBER