5.0 out of 5 stars Previous Reviewers Need to Improvise
Published on December 26, 2011 by R. Hoover

2.0 out of 5 stars Slipstreamer slipping!
Published on October 5, 2010 by Bro.Frank

2.0 out of 5 stars Slipstreamer slipping!, October 5, 2010
This review is from: Slipstreamer HD-0 Mini Police Windshield - Clear HD-0
I was impressed at how quickly I got my windshield (36 hours). Installation wasn't terribly difficult. Materials appeared about what I expected. The problem is The %*/!` thing vibrates loose easily, even on a Honda. Imagine if it was a harley. I have tried to tighten the screws more. I tried loc-tite. Ended up replacing the screws because they stripped. Bottom line- wish I had spent the difference and got my first choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Previous Reviewers Need to Improvise, December 26, 2011
This review is from: Slipstreamer HD-0 Mini Police Windshield - Clear HD-0
This windshield served me well on my Suzuki S40 (Savage 650), but might not be adequate for use on the Interstate for larger bikes. Truly the Allen bolts with plastic T-caps for hand tightening aren't sufficient enough to keep the windshield stable over 40mph, and they'll break if you try to tighten them with the force need to hold the windshield properly. Therefore, you must break, or melt, them off and tighten the unit's bolts down with an Allen key to fix the issue. When I upgraded bikes to a Harley Sportster 1200 I found this windshield wasn't large enough to break the wind over around 60mph comfortably on the Harley, but it still stayed in place, and I put locktite on the bolts to ensure that. The quality is certainly commensurate with the price, and looks a whole lot better aesthetically than a lot of other shields on the market with similar versatility, size and price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Slip Streamer Windshield Quality, August 8, 2011
This review is from: Slipstreamer HD-0 Mini Police Windshield - Clear HD-0
I just installed this windshield on my Yamaha V Star, and I'm pretty disappointed in the quality. The black paint was rubbing off the hardware as I was installing it. I can tell without even taking it for a test ride that it is going to buffet around, and I'll be lucky if it makes it back without blowing off. I should have saved my money and bought a windshield that has a four point securing system instead of two.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my bike but make sure you check the ..., December 11, 2014
This review is from: Slipstreamer HD-0 Mini Police Windshield - Clear HD-0
This is just what I was looking for a SMALL old-style windshield for my Ural.
Great for my bike but make sure you check the dimensions.
The mounts are firm and tolerate 55mph well.

2.0 out of 5 stars What size mounts will you send with it?, March 13, 2011
You don't let me select the mount size. 1" up to 1.25" for this item. It suggests there is no mounts coming with the item or you select any size.

Slipstreamer HD-0 Mini Police Windshield - Clear HD-0