nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more
asked by J. Madrigal on February 16, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Karla E. Patterson answered on March 1, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The diet doesn't introduce carbs/sugar unless is cheat day, should be fine. There was a guy on a forum with diabetes who is doing it and is performing well.

I suggest you go to the forum and participate there...here, advise is diluted by critics and/or people who are not going through the process.

google 4hbtalk
Aaron answered on April 17, 2011

A
Bruce Q. Hammond answered on October 28, 2011

A
Thank you both for your answers. I'm gonna tell my mom as soon as i can
J. Madrigal answered on April 26, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
On YouTube, look up Gary Taubes. He discusses the science of why we get fat and what we can do about it. If your mother would listen to his videos, perhaps buy or get the book from the library and give up wheat bread, all other breads, virtually all starches, any real sugar in things like soda pop, glazed donuts, cokes, pepsi and instead eat until she is full of all meats, eggs, modest milk products,,,medium chain coconut oil and toss out the soy products, the vegetable oils, etc, she will lose weight, stop the shakes and sweats and headaches and within 6 months, be a transformed person.
Gary Mullennix answered on September 1, 2012
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product