From the Back Cover
Includes more than 100 almost-effortless recipes! Enjoy flavorful home cooking without slaving in the kitchen!
Preparing delicious food doesn't have to be labor-intensive; with a slow cooker and this handy guide, it's easy! The book provides no-fuss recipes for everyday and holidays, describes slow-cooker features, and offers safety and troubleshooting tips. Soul-satisfying recipes include Chunky South-of-the-Border Beef Stew, Curried Chicken with Basmati Rice, and Apple Bread Pudding.
Discover how to
- Enjoy the latest slowcooker innovations
- Adjust cooking time to your schedule
- Intensify food flavor before slow cooking
- Adapt your favorite recipes
- Plan both simple and special meals
The Dummies Way:
- Explanations in plain English
- "Get in, get out " information
- Icons and other navigational aids
- Online cheat sheet
- Top ten lists
- A dash of humor and fun
Get smart! @www.dummies.com
- Find listings of all our books
- Choose from many different subject categories
- Sign up for eTips at etips.dummies.com
About the Author
Tom Lacalamita has written five appliance cookbooks and appeared on Good Morning America®, CNBC®, and NPR®. Glenna Vance is a food writer and recipe developer.