Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - Playstation 3
|Price:||$11.98 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Brand new Sly Cooper action adventure featuring Sly and his gang
- Epic boss battles, action elements, and new stealth moves provide a deep gameplay experience
- Humorous time travel storyline and engaging puzzle elements
- A variety of playable characters with unique play styles
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform: PlayStation 3
Top Customer Reviews
Sanzaru games, for those who don't know, remastered the original trilogy for the PS3, titled "The Sly Collection". (I recommend that one to all who have only played Thieves in Time.) They did a phenomenal job on remastering the trilogy in HD. When it was announced that Sly game was going to be entirely developed by Sanzaru, Sly fans, including myself, were a bit skeptical. The last PS2 icon that was developed by somebody else was bastardized. (Jak and Daxter; The Lost Frontier. EPIC FAIL.) But Sanzaru was releasing bits of gameplay footage and it eased everyone's minds that the Sly series may be in the right hands after all. I mean, it is better than no game at all, right? The wait is over, the game has been released, and now... the review!
GRAPHICS/ENVIRONMENT: Holy crap! These graphics are insane! Running at 60FPS, the game is crisp, colorful, and the environments are more detailed than ever before. Sly and the gang have all gotten re-designed from the ground up. Personally, I wasn't a huge fan of the "new" Sly Cooper design, but it has kind of grown on me. I really don't know what they could have done any differently. Regardless, it does look like the old Sly that we know and love, so you can't ask for much more than that. There are times, where the frame rate does drop, such as a boss battle where lots of visual things are going on. It isn't enough to affect the gameplay, but it is noticeable.Read more ›
There is, however, a complaint that I have with this game: I wish I had control of Sly Cooper for greater lengths of time (ALL the time would be even better). While Murray and Bentley are cool characters, and they make for an awesome family/team, I found that I began sighing every time one of their segments began loading. When Sly is in control, this platformer can attain a certain level of "zen" as you engage in your chains of stealthy feats- leap, perch, climb, balance, strike, repeat (and the controls are identical to the PS2 games, as far as I remember- they've aged wonderfully). However, when the other characters are in control, this becomes something of a clumsy, forced platformer that left me longing for Sly's stealthy, agile ways. That's just my humble opinion- others may enjoy the segments of Sly's friends and the attempts to instill gameplay diversity, but I was always anxious to return to the thieving raccoon. And in the defense of the developer, controlling Sly's friends has always been a part of the experience, even with the original "Thievius Raccoonus".Read more ›
Gameplay and controls
- Level design is superb, some of the very best platforming segments I have seen in years
- Sly plays just as comfortably and fluid as he did in Sly 2/Sly 3, there is a slightly weighted feel added to him due to the deeper physics and it goes nicely with the platforming and climbing mechanics.
- Bentley, Murray, and Carmelita feel very developed this time around, from their missions to their gameplay styles
- Sly's ancestor's are great additions to the game, not all of them play like Sly with new abilities but each ancestor that does has an ability that adds a new dimension to Sly's gameplay.
- Sly's new costumes having their own gameplay styles is one of the best things to happen in this game, not only do they change up Sly's play but they are surprisingly a blast to use.
- New upgradable moves with the returning upgrades make taking out enemies much more enjoyable and adds a lot of depth to the combat
- Bentley's hacking mini-games are a lot more fleshed out and impressive, but there is one controlled via motion controls (usually about 30 seconds long though) that was annoying.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This game is so much fun! I really enjoyed playing it! It came in excellent condition!:)Published 7 days ago by cassie
It was in good condition but it said never opened and didn't have a booklet in it so that makes it kinda iffy with that knowledge.Published 29 days ago by Tori Johnson
If your a fan or the original game and the second game then this will be a disappointment. The third game in my opinion introduced a lot of new characters and mini games which... Read morePublished 1 month ago by George A.
This game is amazing, It brings me back to the good old days of Sly 1,2 and 3. The only main thing is the characters all got a new look. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
This game delivered on time, and has been very enjoyable. While I prefer the other games in the Sly series, this game has been very good so far. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Alan Dennis
I really love the Sly Cooper games, and this fourth game on PS3 is no exception. With every Sly game that passes, the graphics seem to get better and better. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Caleb Hawn