Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time is a single player, Stealth Action Platformer game exclusively for play on PlayStation 3. As in earlier releases in the series, the game revolves around the stealthy escapades of the raccoon, Sly Cooper, and his band of thieves. In addition, a special time-travel twist added to this iteration allows players to experience whole new levels of play, and a wealth of new characters. Additional features include: character redesigns, interactive puzzle play, epic boss battles, costumes that unlock special abilities, and amazing visuals.
The Stealth Platforming fun of the Sly series returns in a new PS3 adventure. View larger
Bend Time to Protect the Cooper Clan
The critically-acclaimed Sly Cooper series returns with an brand-new, epic adventure for the PlayStation 3 system. Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time picks up where the 2005 PlayStation 2 release, Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves, left off. The Cooper Gang has split up, with Sly surprisingly giving up thievery for a more domestic life, and Bently being entrusted with the Thievius Raccoonus - the book that holds the history and skills of the gang. Unfortunately Bently also built a time machine, which seems to be causing the pages of the Thievius Raccoonus to disappear. As a result Sly's old pal Bentley, must round up the gang and set things right or the Cooper Clan legacy may disappear forever.
Key Game Features
- Epic boss battles, high action, and new stealth moves provide the deepest and most thrilling Sly experience to date
- Humorous time travel storyline and engaging puzzles
- A variety of playable characters await, each with their own unique play style
- Fully playable in eye-popping stereoscopic 3D
- A variety of costumes related to the Sly Cooper legacy that each unlock skills that can be used in combat