5.0 out of 5 stars Black hard case skin fits on mac and inside my 13" sleeve!
Published on July 14, 2012 by Sarah

3.0 out of 5 stars ***Read this before buying
Published 20 months ago by Hannah

5.0 out of 5 stars Black hard case skin fits on mac and inside my 13" sleeve!, July 14, 2012
This review is from: SmackTom 3 in 1 Rubberized Hard Case Skin for Macbook Pro 13 inches with Protective Keyboard Cover - Black (Personal Computers)
I almost did not purchase this product because their were no reviews on amazon, but I ended up getting everything packaged properly! The Apple logo shines through the case as pictured and I even got my package before the assigned arrival date! The only thing is the case is hard to pop off, which every case should be so it stays on, almost like the otter box defend case. Also if you own an Incase 13" sleeve, the mac with the hard case on it fits perfectly! A little snug, but the zipper doesn't catch on anything!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection for your macbook pro 13 in., October 13, 2012
I have an MD102ll/a model of the 13 in. macbook pro. This cover set was perfect.

The shell is a smooth, rubberized plastic, and it fits perfectly on my macbook. It snaps in very easily and stays on tight.

The keyboard mat is great, it just lays over the keyboard and I don't even notice it, but it will keep the dust and debris from getting in.

The screen protector is just your typical stick on plastic screen protector, but it has a non-reflectice surface, so it cuts down on glare. It does not impair the clarity of the screen at all.

The only negatives I have seen so far is that the rubberized plastic of the case picks up fingerprints very easy, and they do not come off easily. I wiped it with alcohol based hand sanitizer and that worked ok, but the smudges come back as soon as you touch it. This doesn't bother me so much, because the protection the case provides is more important to me than the look. Also, you can't really see it unless you are up close looking at it in certain light.

The other negative is just the difficulty of getting the screen protector on without leaving bubbles. This is a problem with all plastic film screen protectors, not just this particular product. I was vey careful and managed to get it on with only a few tiny bubbles on the black outside the viewable area of the screen, so no big deal. I guess you really have to take your time and you'll be ok. Maybe there are some good techniques to help. But again, a minor problem. The viewable part of my screen is smooth, and I know it's protected from scratching.

Overall, this was an EXCELLENT product at an AMAZING price!

3.0 out of 5 stars ***Read this before buying, February 26, 2013
I just bought my 13 inch Macbook pro this month (February 2013), just to give everyone and idea of the generation/style/whatever. The case fits. However, I was trying to get a case that fits as well as the Speck cases for less money. I was really concerned about the corners of the mac, because I throw it in my backpack and it runs the risk of getting dings. This case covers 6/8 corners (seperating the screen when its flipped up- all corners around the screen but only 2/4 on the base of the laptop. This was what I was trying to avoid all along. But I didn't see any other user reviews mentioning it, so I thought this was one without that problem. I'll post pictures to explain. Everything else is fine, I will keep the case to avoid the hassle of sending it back. I just hope people realize this when buying it and are not disappointed like I was. Overall, if you don't have the money to pay $50 for a case, this could probably get you by. It just sucks it doesn't offer as much coverage or protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove, October 19, 2012
For the price, I was pleasantly surprised. The blue color is nice and it fit my macbook pro 13" (new model) perfectly. I haven't put the screen protector, but I did measure it and it seemed to be fitting. The case changes the look of your mac completely and I like it. it also helps in making the surface little less slippery. The Mac without the cover is very slippery and I almost dropped it twice. After putting the cover I haven't felt it slipping from my hand in the past four months of usage.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the color, December 10, 2012
SobeGirl (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
I was hesitant to purchase this since it had no reviews, and many of the other laptop covers that I had looked at had feedback about the color not being similar to the pic onsite, but this one is spot on. It is a terrific hot pink color. I realized in reading the reviews for other covers that many people were upset if the Apple logo didn't show through. That wasn't important to me, but so you know, it definitely shows through on this one. The only issues I found so far are the following: there was a black ink mark on the bottom cover inbetween the layers, so it cannot be removed. Since it is on the bottom, I can deal - had it been on the top, I would have returned it. The keyboard cover is nice, but 2 of the keys had faulty color application. It is kinda annoying, but it still works as designed. I noticed on other reviews for other products, people said that the cover did not fit their keyboard. My Macbook is from Oct 2012 and the keyboard cover fits perfectly. Regarding the screen protector - it appears that no one ever has good luck with these. It had a lot of dust on it immediately when I took it out, on the sticky side, so I knew the application of it was going to be a disaster. There was no way to remove the dust from the sticky side, so it didn't work as well as I wanted, but it is better than nothing. Eventually I will replace it with a new protector with better application. All in all, I think it is worth the price, and would recommend it to others. Had I paid $40 for it, I would have returned it, but these issues are okay given that it was less than $20. And again, the color is great - certainly makes it cheerier to have to sit at the computer and pay bills or knock out some work! :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Love It!!... But...., July 15, 2012
Moee (Chicago, IL, USA) - See all my reviews
i love my case and my screen protector for my macbook pro. it's amazing. it's about time after nearly 6 months of owning my mac that I got a case for it. :P Shipping came earlier than expected, which is awesome... BUT.. i did not receive my keyboard protector with my package. :( I was looking forward to having it.. and when i opened my package.. wasn't there. double and triple checked the package.. but no luck. other than that.. everything else is beautiful!

3.0 out of 5 stars true color is a barbie neon pink, February 21, 2013
The case is nice. It fits and the keyboard cover is great. However, this case is not a hot pink like the picture. I was picturing more of a hot deep fuschia and instead I would compare the true color to a neon Barbie pink. It's still cute, but I would like to warn those of you who may be super picky about color.

1.0 out of 5 stars Please Send Me A New Case!, June 1, 2013
I have only had this case for about 4 months and for some reason the corners are cracking! I'm very displeased because I was expecting it to but higher quality than this garbage. I don't know if maybe their was a defect in the case that caused it to start cracking, but I would highly appreciate it if you would send me a new one!

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not receive color shown in picture., March 22, 2013
What I received is not the color that shows. I received a very dull greenish color. The picture shows an aqua green. I hate the color!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit Perfect.., March 6, 2013
I purchased the cover for my new MacPro and it fit perfect. Upside: It snaps on easily and comes off without difficulty. I was hesitant to use the keyboard cover but I gave it a try and it too fits the keys really well. The color is a little off from the picture but still I like it. The down side: My son splashed accidentally with water, it now has water stains. So it does not clean easily. The key protector can effect your typing but it is easily removable as well. In all, I like the product and it does the job of protecting my Mac. I would buy another (of a different color just to switch it up)!