5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for vet techs
This one of the books we were assigned for my Animal Nursing 2 class in school, and I found it to be extremely useful. Even after I graduated, I found myself going back to this book to study for the board exams, and even occasionally I'd come home from work with a question or idea and reference back to it. Great book!
Published on February 7, 2010 by Gregory Paull

2.0 out of 5 stars small animal surgiacl nursing
book was okay but information was all over the place. and some information that you need for class assignments was not answered in it.
Published on September 12, 2009 by sky lynn deir

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for vet techs, February 7, 2010
Gregory Paull (NY, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Small Animal Surgical Nursing: Skills and Concepts, 1e (Paperback)

2.0 out of 5 stars small animal surgiacl nursing, September 12, 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars Great information, August 29, 2013
I like how the duties of a surgical nurse are so well described and explained...including the pre-op examine. As a newbie to veterinarian assisting, I found it is very useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, March 28, 2013
This is a great book. It's easy to understand, lots of full color pictures and i love the review questions at the end of each chapter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small Animal Surgical Nursing, February 14, 2012
This book was well organized and had a lot of nice pictures to go along with the descriptions. This book was very useful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, August 3, 2013
Needs to be updated but the info in the book is good enough to get by in school. Good wording.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 27, 2014
Just what it described.

Small Animal Surgical Nursing: Skills and Concepts, 1e
Small Animal Surgical Nursing: Skills and Concepts, 1e by Sara J. Busch (Paperback - September 27, 2005)
Used & New from: $2.26