Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

90%
10%

on March 3, 2013
This is a great book I like its content and is very easy to read. Chapters are 24-30 pages long which makes it easy to study. It has pictures and charts and this brings my interest in. I also like the structure and organization of the book specially with the definitions. Another major feature I loved from this book is the tone of the author it makes it sound fun and very interesting that I forget that I'm reading for a class and believe I'm reading it for pleasure.
on December 18, 2011
This book was recommended for the college class I took and I found this book very well conceived, informative, easy to use and mostly straight to the point informative. I see it as the perfect tool for anyone who has a business or is planning to create one. Take it from someone who owned a business for 20 years and has made every mistake in the book. Now I know how to avoid them and make my new business fulfilling and profitable.
on November 20, 2012
I chose this rating because the book was for one of my courses and it contains a lot of valuable information. It is very helpful to those who are looking to start their own business. It was sent in a timely manner.
on July 28, 2013
This is one of the best textbooks I have ever read. I love the action steps and all of the resources that this book provides. A must have for anyone looking to start or buy a business.
on May 12, 2014
This book arrived in much better shape than expected as it is a workbook. Scarcity may be due to many students hanging on to it for future projects.
on August 3, 2013
I enjoyed using this book in my Entrepreneurship class. I recommend this book to scholar's and business people alike. Easy to read.
on March 6, 2014
I only bought this book because I needed it for a college course and I passed it, so I must have learned something.
on March 10, 2014
The book is an edition older than I was looking for, but I like it it's for my class and the price was right.
on October 2, 2015