Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 2, 2008 9:21:08 AM PDT
Terry Kyle says:
Dear Amazon Posters,

As the author/editor of the new small business title, "Small Business Ideas: 400 Latest & Greatest Small Business Ideas From Around The World - 2008/09 Edition", over at:

Small Business Ideas: 400 Latest & Greatest Small Business Ideas

I am looking for genuine reviews of this new title from individuals just like you. I can provide a free copy of the book in Adobe PDF format or paperback [or both]. Whether negative or positive, I am just looking for honest reviews to both assist those considering purchasing the book and making future improvements.

In return for the free 300-page book copy, I would also like you to complete a brief 12-question anonymous survey on your attitudes to entrepreneurship and small business.

Please get in touch at terrykyle2@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Many thanks in advance
Terry Kyle

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 25, 2008 11:22:13 AM PDT
John Assaraf says:
Good book. I suggest taking a look here http://www.johnassaraf.com/challenge.php?s=hiac2008 to get an idea of entrepreneurship attitudes.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2008 9:08:40 PM PST
B. Fitchitt says:
Hello, Terry. I am delighted to see this posting on Amazon.com and would be so glad to have the opportunity to read and review this new title Small Business Ideas...I am an entrepreneur just returning to work after a six year absence during which I have been recovering from a serious accident. The chance to do this, perhaps contributing to your body of work, would be quite an honor for me. I will look forward to hearing from you and wish you only the very best in 2009! With my warm regards, Barb Fitchitt.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jun 2, 2008
Latest post:  Dec 23, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Rich Dad, Poor Dad
Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki (Paperback - October 19, 2000)
4.1 out of 5 stars (4,135)