Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Small Dubia roach Live feeder roaches 100(ct)
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 20, 2012
The roaches were in AWESOME condition, were healthy, lively and plump (ready for my geckos to munch on. The seller took great care to make sure I got the best quality of roaches. I will definitely buy more roaches again!
on March 15, 2012
Great customer service. They include extra roaches on every order I have placed and a small bag of food. Always a hand written note thanking me for the business.
on February 25, 2012
We've got a multitude of tarantulas, geckos, dragon agamas, bearded dragons, chameleons, scorpions and lord only knows what else. They all love the dubias! The nice part on our end is that they don't smell near as bad or die near as quickly as crickets and the nutrition value going to the animals is a helluva lot better with the dubias.
on February 6, 2014
The good: The amount listed is 100ct but I got 1000!!! Wow!!! Wasn't expecting such a generous amount. Shipping was reasonably priced. Shipment was fast. Very few were dead. Great quality roaches!!

The bad: They were inside a burlap bag that was only stapled shut at the open end inside the shipment box! One of the roaches got out and was free inside the box, I was shocked there weren't more because of the poor stapling job. Getting them all out of that burlap bag was a challenge because of all the fibers they can hang onto inside, I thought they would NEVER all come out.

Overall good purchase, the sheer amount of roaches outweighs the inconvenient bag they came in.
on June 8, 2013
The roaches came a day early, thank god! I was running extremely low and these guys saved the day, I use these roaches for everything from tarantulas to chameleons and they couldn't be happier! It came with an extremely generous over count (over 50) where packaged great, no more loose dubia running through the box! I will most definitely recommend getting your dubia here! It also comes with a hand written note and extra dubia food. all alive on arrival, not a single dead. :)
on January 30, 2016
When it said "small" I had no idea just how small they meant. These little guys are going to take at least 3-5 months to get large enough for my bearded dragon to be able to eat them.

This is a good, low cost option for creating a starter colony but if you're looking to immediately feed your pet with these then you might want to rethink this option unless your pets are rather small themselves.
on April 18, 2013
My beardie absolutely devours these, he just loves them, and the seller couldn't be anymore gracious. I also received an extra 50 (on an order for just a 100) with a personal note from the seller. 5 stars all the way around for this purchase. I will definitely continue to order and re-order. I highly recommend these Dubias and this seller, you will not be dissapointed. The dubias aren't like other roaches, they're not nasty and disgusting like you'd imagine. I'd much rather deal with them than crickets. I just can't say enough, I'm so happy with my purchase and West Coast Roaches.
on November 25, 2015
These roaches were quite a bit smaller than I expected even from the photos - less than half the size of the ones I buy at the pet shop, and easily the littlest roaches I've ever seen. However, they also arrived a week ahead of schedule, to my pleasant surprise, so I had a case of larger roaches ready for my beardie already, which gave me some time to plump these guys up a little. On the plus side, the speed of their arrival and their state of liveliness was great; on the downside, their packaging was really irritating. They arrived nested in shredded newspaper, so picking out all of those strips of newspaper to transfer them to their enclosure without dropping any roaches in the process was a pain, given their size. A few nearly got away, crawling up my hand becase I thought it was a spot on the paper instead of a live insect. These are definitely going to be too small for my 5 month old beardie, but if I ever have a baby beardie or a smaller lizard, I'd definitely buy again.
on January 27, 2014
I have ordered twice from this company, and will continue to do so. Each order is well packed, and comes with a heat pack when appropriate, and they have plenty of food. Every order has come with plenty of extra roaches (my last order contained 70 extra) to compensate for any loss during shipment, however, I have yet to get any DOA's. Also, there is always a hand-written 'thank you' note for my order.
on February 4, 2016
These are extremely small. Even smaller than I expected with the picture next to the quarter. But they came quickly and the seller did not ship them "hold for pickup" the way some others do. They came safely packed inside a bag within the box so that none escaped. I also did not receive a single dead one. I did not count them but I felt that it was close to 100 though if it was over I doubt it was by many. I will continue to buy these as feeders for my chameleon.