Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 36 questions
votes
I would say yes ,my husband use it when watching tv and reclined ,but doesn't want to discomfort rest of us .So far its work very well .As for handle, he just got creative and add clipper.
Jan 19, 2014 by Mrs Irene C.
votes
Yes I use it for hot flashes and for times when you need to cool down and quickly like extreme exertions in hot weather. Make sure you don't let the sponge dry out.
May 10, 2014 by Ron Hallman
vote
I just used regular tap water and well water. The fan dries out the sponge quicker than you would think. fyi - I also went by the reviews when I purchased this. It is a great idea. but it does not work well. I think companies are starting to pay ppl to put reviews online unfortunately. I think it would be better if the fan was a little more powerful.
Aug 13, 2013 by reviewer
vote
no, I would think not. when we had it (since been returned for a full refund), the device needed to be upright on a flat surface to have maximim air output.
Jul 16, 2014 by Martha Sodetani
vote
I'm sorry I don't remember exactly what kind of batteries it takes. I think AA though. I bought it for use in the car and you can use it in the car but it won't cool the car well. It has to be really close to you to actually feel cool. Hope that helps.
May 24, 2014 by Amazon Customer
vote
you can purchase a car plug in. Been thinking about getting one for when I use it in my car instead of constantly using batteries.
Nov 30, 2013 by Kerowyn
votes
It is a small handheld unit for personal cooling. It is held a few inches from your face and has a small thin sponge that has to be wetted quite often. No, it will not cool a room.
Jul 23, 2014 by N Heath
votes
No, it absolutely would not be able to cool a small closet....it basically is VERY good for cooling a person's head/neck area. It also would be great for a child's stroller or taking a walk. It is for desperate people who need to feel the cold air! Enclosed spaces would not benefit. Hope this helps.
May 10, 2014 by D. puente
votes
No. Maybe an single person tent.
Nov 4, 2014 by Sarah
votes
It is multiple, kind of like a "volume" button, you choose the speed
Oct 1, 2014 by NORCAL Downtownie
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers